JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I am moving out of the country and selling everything I can't take with me including all of my guns and ammo. I apologize if this posting doesn't fit exactly in the handgun section, but this is a package sale offer.

Package price: $1200 (see list below)

I would like to find an interested buyer for all of the guns and ammunition (listed below) as a package. Selling everything at once to one person is convenient, so I am willing to take a hit on what I could probably sell for pieced out. The package price is $1200.

I am not interested in trades, but I will consider possibly selling the Sig and ammo separately from the package, so if you are interested in those alone please make me a reasonable offer.

Firearms:
Sig P229 (.40) - original factory case and all contents included - only 50 rounds fired
Glock 23 (.40) - original factory case and all contents included - only about 150 rounds fired
Remington 870 Tactical (12 gauge) - all original contents included plus a shotgun case - never fired

Mags:
-10 sig P229 mags
-6 block 23 mags

Ammo:
-900 rounds of target ammo- .40 cal
-300 hollow point rounds - .40 cal
-25 rounds of buckshot - 12 gauge
-50 rounds of super x game load 2-3/4" #8 lead - 12 gauge

Additional items included:
-range bag
-glock 23 gun/ammo holsters
-Hill People Kit Bag (concealed chest rig that can be used for jogging, hiking, etc and works with both the Sig and the Glock)

FFL transfer required and looking for a buyer in the greater Portland area or willing to come to the Portland area.

IMG_3511.jpg IMG_3510.jpg IMG_3512.jpg IMG_3514.jpg IMG_3513.jpg IMG_3515.jpg IMG_3516.jpg IMG_3517.jpg IMG_3521.jpg

Last Edited: