JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i dont think current situation in Portland or OR in general is that bad now. But direction is bad and i feel lots of decent people are leaving. And i rather be in earlier wave out.
If you don't think it is "that bad now", then you definitely have been living among communists way too long.

By the way, I've driven from SE Washington to Phoenix (via Las Vegas) several times in less than 24 hours - and that was in a 1960's vintage VW bug.

Just load all your stuff in a U Haul, guns in the front. do you think they are gonna unload all your stuff on the side of the road to see if you have a couple of guns?. Should be a simple move for you, best of luck in Vegas.

Just load all your stuff in a U Haul, guns in the front. do you think they are gonna unload all your stuff on the side of the road to see if you have a couple of guns?. Should be a simple move for you, best of luck in Vegas.
Interestingly, if our OP does not have a CHL in OR, he will face more restrictions in OR. NV actually permits a loaded handgun without a permit (not a long gun) in a vehicle, even concealed, just not concealed on your person. So it can be in the glove box, for example, or under the seat, center console, etc.. OR is far more restrictive, of course. Another quirk: You actually can have a long gun in a vehicle in NV, with a full magazine as long as there is not a round in the chamber. And of course OC is never a problem.

I've been stopped a few times in NV (admitted a bit of a leadfoot here). I'm always carrying, always in compliance with the law. Northern NV cops are pretty cool. Give respect to get respect kind of thing. Vegas itself a whole different world of course.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top