JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could somebody take the trouble to tell what and where this is? Cafe? Pub? What? Or do folks need a secret handshake to know? I'd like to support "community members" but you leave us "outsiders" in the dark...........................elsullo :confused:

Oh geez..I was just in there this past weekend! I had no idea it was your bar Playboy! The food was A+. Had the Dave Burger (I think that's what it was called) with homemade chips. Told the server it was the best bar burger I've ever had, and man it's the truth! And you can't beat the prices for the quality!

Been talking the place up to all my friends since and will continue now that I now who runs the place!

Great job! :s0155:

Wow! 8 of us had lunch there today and the food was fantastic! My son and I had the Dave burger and they were excellent. I had the fresh homemade potato chips with mine and they were great.

I would like to thank David on behalf of myself and the others for the huge cake he served us all, oh did I forget to say the cake was free gratis? They were testing a new dessert so we were in the right place at the right time!

Thanks again, it's now time to find a comfortable chair to slip in to a calorie induced coma! :s0155:

We will be back! In fact I would like to get the members to make this a regular weekly lunch get together!

Trlsmn
Trlsmn's son
Coctailer
Fromotoc
JCWeaponry
BNnumbersandletters
Elkaholic
Northernbornrebel

I'm still in a daze...............The food was OUTSTANDING.:s0001:

Awesome atmosphere and I am looking forward to dining there again.

If it wasn't lunch-time, I would have liked to try out a Gibson.:wine:

Thanks a ton PP for the hospitality and for spoiling us.:D

An excerpt from the lunch conversation.................A Gibson? that sounds like a Martini glass filled with equal parts antisemitism and hate!..................:D

Have you got Crown Reserve and Captain Morgan Private Stock on tap?
Like those mixed 50/50 with a splash of Pepsi. Definately will stop by when in the area. I'll need a drink after a trip north......:beer:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top