JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh geez..I was just in there this past weekend! I had no idea it was your bar Playboy! The food was A+. Had the Dave Burger (I think that's what it was called) with homemade chips. Told the server it was the best bar burger I've ever had, and man it's the truth! And you can't beat the prices for the quality!

Been talking the place up to all my friends since and will continue now that I now who runs the place!

Great job! :s0155:

Was your server a big bald guy? I seem to remember being told a customer told a server that. :)

Just had breakfast there, after noticing last night the odd banner on the top of this site (I thought some advertiser checked the wrong box for what sites they wanted their ad on).

Breakfast was good and generous, service was good, and as I finished up more people started to come in. Was very pleased that that snausages were real snausages and not $3 for a couple of Jimmy Dean pinkie sized things. Place looks nice and somewhat upscalish without being too snooty. Given my interest in martinis I will probably have to come back some evening soon.

Just had breakfast there, after noticing last night the odd banner on the top of this site (I thought some advertiser checked the wrong box for what sites they wanted their ad on).

Breakfast was good and generous, service was good, and as I finished up more people started to come in. Was very pleased that that snausages were real snausages and not $3 for a couple of Jimmy Dean pinkie sized things. Place looks nice and somewhat upscalish without being too snooty. Given my interest in martinis I will probably have to come back some evening soon.

You guys should at least make yourselves known to me when you are here so I know that $20 I dropped on that banner is paying off. :D

That's awesome!! My Aussie wife likes martinis... I like snausages (and martinis, too)... I'll have to take her there on one of our nights away from the kids/house. Plus, my wife is Catholic... she'll actualy LOVE the play on that motiff you got going with your logo!! :s0155:

I will try to check it out this weekend. May I suggest maybe adding some biscuits and gravy to the breakfast menu for us "Southern Boys". :)

I think they do but they spelled it biscuits and gracie or somesuch.

Am glad I took the gamble on the snausage, usually I never order that because many places usually serve crap. Went back a couple of nights ago and found the martinis to be pretty good too.

I am going up that way, I'll probably stop in early Sun. afternoon. Will you be there? My Sister who lives in P-town has already stopped in, She like it alot, said it was a very laid back atmosphere. I think she mentioned something about liking the leather couches too.

WallyGator

I am going up that way, I'll probably stop in early Sun. afternoon. Will you be there? My Sister who lives in P-town has already stopped in, She like it alot, said it was a very laid back atmosphere. I think she mentioned something about liking the leather couches too.

WallyGator
We do try to be laid back and comfortable. We just added two more couches and some leather chairs. we were looking a bit too much like a restaurant that served drinks when we want to be a lounge that has good food.

Anyone coming by make sure to check our new hours on our website. Our neighborhood association decided it frowns on fully licensed liquor places selling drinks before 2pm so we had to start opening a little later on weekdays.

Stopped in Sunday with my sister, had some excellent biscuits and gravy. Met your business partner. Really nice guy. Service was great, really nice server (cute too). Really nice place, I will definitely recommend you to others. Sorry I missed you.

Wallygator

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads