JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It seems so odd. He mentions a youtuber (pewdiepie, I think) as well as Candice Owens.. both have nothing to do with white supremacy, at all.

Trolling to spark controversy. Read his manifesto. He was pushing political divides, including in the US.

In a nation where gun laws are strict.. how did he have an AR let alone the 4-5 other firearms in his vehicle?

Not that hard to get guns in NZ. Note his AR was a neutered model with weird stock. This has been discussed elsewhere.

He then had a bunch of white writing on his firearms.. just perfect for still frame shots for the media to zoom in and focus on..

Paint a slogan, it's a conpsiracy. Engrave one on your dust cover, get a lower with a crusader and Molon Labe on it, cerakote the whole thing camo, put Infidel and a bible verse on the charging handle, it's suddenly a "badass AR build."

I truly do think this was a false flag attack because nothing makes sense about it. Nothing at all. How on earth would someone over there be so tuned into American media, politics..etc.

The internet. Maybe you've heard of it? Also, the US has a large influence on other nations.

Just why would all the firearms have white paint writing on them with cliche conservative (and various other) notes?

The same reason people engrave cliche things on their AR and a market exists for a lower with a skull shaped magwell. Posers gonna pose.

The live stream?.. perhaps to give credibility to it?.. as bad as it sounds.. I truly do want to see the autopsy reports..

Other nutters have livestreamed their crimes. In the modern digital age, immediate attention is desired.

And as bad as Sandy hook was.. nothing made sense there either. A ban state and supposedly the mom of all people owned an AR.. in a ban state with mag capacity limits? A parent laughing one minute then going up to the podium and pretending to cry while giving a statement? A coroner at the scene of the crime giving a random and poorly worded press statement in his white coat? When has that ever been done?

Guns can be grandfathered in... Grief and public scrutiny do weird things to people. Maybe you are the picture of scripted grief after a tragedy, some other people aren't. Personally I become outwardly jovial, friendly and crack jokes after a bad event. It makes me popular with grieving friends who know I can bring them out of a funk though. Or maybe I'm a crisis actor. Spooky.

Im not trying to deminish any deaths or the memory of those that perished.. (that actually occurred).. but details matter. Actual hard proof matters. And even if this guy was nuts.. so much really doesnt add up. Perfectly timed to stir things up politically.. again. Just as with vegas.

That's what they want you to believe! It's a false flag of a false flag.

Tin foil hat is a bit tight I guess.. but things sure seem orchestrated than a random attack.

BRB, buying stock in ALCOA.

I bet the autopsy reports will say most of them were executed by a 5.56mm round to the head...just like shown in the video. Except for the first 3 or 4 he shot with buck shot.

It's pretty easy in NZ to get a firearms license. I have several Kiwi friends that all have nice collections. Even easier for them ( than us) to get suppressors. ‍♂️

Used a shotgun then swirtched to an AR.
Horrible
Shot people on the street when he shot everyone inside. Then went back to his vehicle, grabbed a fresh AR and went back inside and finished everyone off..
The main suspect, who obtained a gun license in November 2017, used two semi-automatic weapons, two shotguns and a lever-action firearm in the attacks

F9725B3A-C7A0-4110-AEDF-9A27F5F3ABD8.png FB48E7A6-0C4D-460A-B83F-C455BE076C38.png Here are a few screen shots of weapons.
In the car he has his AR slung up and has it loaded with a 75rd drum. You can see three additional weapons on the passenger seat.
Goes around to the trunk, AR in hand and grabs the shotgun which is laying next to the second AR.
I count six.
Shotgun he used first looks like a Mossberg 930.
His pump shotgun on the passenger seat seemed to jam allot as he was shooting it thru the windshield.

Near the end of the video he talks about dropping a full magazine right in the middle of the FIREFIGHT...and leaving it.
Wouldn't a firefight be someone shooting back smh
6A8CD193-4C50-45D8-82BC-261DD942B0E5.jpeg F6D078FE-D7DB-4BED-9DAE-A558147D588A.jpeg 06BD8A34-2101-455A-A19A-4E80DA62F5D3.png 3713AFA6-64FE-4879-9546-54FAEA3C97E6.png

Last Edited:
In places like Poland and Hungaria, there are definitely people who want to rekindle the Crusades or other times when Christianity fought Islam. Some of their national heroes (ie. the Hussars in the Battle of Vienna, led by Sobieski) are chiefly famous due to fighting back Islamic invasions of Europe. Romania has their own view of Vlad Dracul as someone who saved Europe in the same way. A good portion of the population is not supportive of the rest of the EU and their refugee quotas and other immigration that has occurred throughout Europe, primarily from Muslim countries.

In our own country, you had Teddy Roosevelt famously writing about this...

"Fear God and Take Your Part," 1916: "Wherever the Mohammedans have had complete sway, wherever the Christians have been unable to resist them by the sword, Christianity has ultimately disappeared. From the hammer of Charles Martel to the sword of Jan Sobieski, Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact that it was able to show that it could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor."

The difference here is all those people were fighting armed Muslims attacking them, predominantly on their own soil (ie. invading). This guy probably wrote Vienna so he'd get roped in with the pro-Christian, anti-EU, pro-cultural preservation and other nationalist groups in Eastern Europe, just like with the 2A/NRA/Candace Owens US trolling. It gives anyone who might engage in real reform of immigration or speak to the dangers of multi-culturalism (often confused with multi-race, which is different) 'guilt by association' with this guy or others like him. It's what he wanted and he has played the media, and by extension the idiots who buy what they sell, like a fiddle. I don't think people learned their truth-tables in logic class. "If a, then b" != "if b, then a". "If this guy mentions 2A, then all 2A supporters condone his actions". "If this guy is white, then all white people are like him". We all suffer for the ignorance of people.

There is a difference between Christianity (Christ Followers) and Christians In Name Only (Roman Church/Crusades)

The later of which killed millions of the former, including Jews and Muslims.

Stick around a while and you will see the same thing happen again.

Link to the manifesto?

I just started to read this thread and I will put up the link for you, here or in a pm, unless it is further down on this thread.

I read his complete manifesto the other day online.

Cate

So sick of nutbags, racist jackasses, and in this case, evidently, a racist jackass nutbag doing terrible things.

Hello,

I agree with your comments. Thank you.

I do think that there is MUCH, much more to this news story, all of the murders and the entire agenda. (In his manifesto regarding U.S. gun rights and much more in other subject matters.)

I am still reading this thread here and I am behind in my reading on this NWF website.

Take care.

Cate

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR