JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It seems so odd. He mentions a youtuber (pewdiepie, I think) as well as Candice Owens.. both have nothing to do with white supremacy, at all.

He then had a bunch of white writing on his firearms.. just perfect for still frame shots for the media to zoom in and focus on..

I truly do think this was a false flag attack because nothing makes sense about it. Nothing at all. How on earth would someone over there be so tuned into American media, politics..etc.

In a nation where gun laws are strict.. how did he have an AR let alone the 4-5 other firearms in his vehicle?

Just why would all the firearms have white paint writing on them with cliche conservative (and various other) notes?
The live stream?.. perhaps to give credibility to it?.. as bad as it sounds.. I truly do want to see the autopsy reports..

And as bad as Sandy hook was.. nothing made sense there either. A ban state and supposedly the mom of all people owned an AR.. in a ban state with mag capacity limits? A parent laughing one minute then going up to the podium and pretending to cry while giving a statement? A coroner at the scene of the crime giving a random and poorly worded press statement in his white coat? When has that ever been done?

Im not trying to deminish any deaths or the memory of those that perished.. (that actually occurred).. but details matter. Actual hard proof matters. And even if this guy was nuts.. so much really doesnt add up. Perfectly timed to stir things up politically.. again. Just as with vegas.

Tin foil hat is a bit tight I guess.. but things sure seem orchestrated than a random attack.
Nothing wrong with the tin foil.
I'm sure that more will come out. Or, maybe not.

I figured people should see that this whacko really wants to disrupt our 2nd amendment rights.
If the posting is just to much feel free to delete. It can be found elsewhere on the web quite easily.

I just hope nobody pulled a Loretta Lynch and edited it like she did with the transcript of the Pulse shooters 911 call and removed the parts where he pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Spyro The dragon 3; Candace Owens, Knights Templar, against both conservatives and liberals, Fortnite and "floss over the bodies of the enemies" (look up the fortnite floss thing on youtube) says was communist, then anarchist, then libertaranian, then ethno-nationalist eco fascist... in all the ranting... he goes from one end to the other.. and he even claim to be a Navy SEAL.. made a reference to PewDiePie (a well known youtuber)... In all honesty? I cannot take anything he wrote to be a serious, sincere manifesto of his beliefs... but rather, a really whacked, creative, piece of fiction made to "trigger" the media and the people who reads them and takes it seriously.

And... its working. :rolleyes::eek:

I have a close friend in Christchurch. He doesn't live far from where this happened. He's sent me a little info.
Anyhow, he sent me a link to a local online shop, where the crazy bought his weapons. ( per a local news source ). Seems he bought them all legally and passed the background checks.

Gun City: the World's Largest Gun Store!
Are suppressors available over the counter in NZ.

Seems he bought them all legally and passed the background checks.
So apparently NZ doesn't have nearly the restrictions of say Australia? - for now anyway.
But who knows what the future will bring for them since the following was prominently posted by CNN:
New Zealand's government has agreed to reform the country's gun laws in the wake of last Friday's massacre at two mosques,

Last Edited:
Keep this thread away from labels and political content, not the place for it.

Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited
We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, working against the very goals of our organization. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division. This rule applies to the site in its entirety, including the Off Topic section.

It is important to note that firearm-related political content is not prohibited. However, clear attempts to fabricate this relation may be considered a rule violation.

Nothing wrong with the tin foil.
I'm sure that more will come out. Or, maybe not.

Bombshell proof just emerged on the video which is why they're so desperate to remove it from the internet and put people in prison for 10 years or more for possession and distribution. When the shooter goes back out to the street and fires off an entire 30 round magazine down the street every single ejected piece of brass disappears before it hits the ground. The brass and sounds were added in post production.

Chechmate!

Bombshell proof just emerged on the video which is why they're so desperate to remove it from the internet and put people in prison for 10 years or more for possession and distribution. When the shooter goes back out to the street and fires off an entire 30 round magazine down the street every single ejected piece of brass disappears before it hits the ground. The brass and sounds were added in post production.

Chechmate!
Does costco sell tin foil:)

Does costco sell tin foil:)

Yes, but unfortunately they don't sell testicles. Where are all the real gun owners at? Too many posers pretending to know their salt. If you don't know the difference between 30 rounds disappearing into thin air in broad daylight and the real thing then I would hate to see a firearm in your hands. People like you are why we are losing our rights.

I see where he walked down the street, stops and fires off a volley down into the side area of the mosque parking lot. He stops and looks back up the sidewalk ( towards where he parked) and you can see empty 5.56 cases littering the sidewalk.
E3001B2E-3FE0-4A4A-B9BC-3F291BBE88DE.jpeg

Yes, but unfortunately they don't sell testicles. Where are all the real gun owners at? Too many posers pretending to know their salt. If you don't know the difference between 30 rounds disappearing into thin air in broad daylight and the real thing then I would hate to see a firearm in your hands. People like you are why we are losing our rights.
You mean to tell me I've been firing blanks all these years. I demand a paternity test. It was probably the milkman or the postman.

Maybe they sent the NZ "victims" to live with the Sandy Hook "victims", as well as all the other fake victims we've accumulated over the years.

How should we reformulate our letters to Oregon Legislators based on this new discovery?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads