JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
For those wondering here is a link. It's quite graphic..

Admins/mods please feel free to delete this link.

Link Deleted - No place for content like that linked on Northwest Firearms

Video is the top link on the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
One man a crusade does not make...

This fellow is seriously unhinged and managed to stay flying below the radar.

No one deserves to be gunned down while practicing the most basic of human rituals, religious services/prayer time. It's also why I sit just inside the door of the sanctuary that I frequent.
I will be curious to hear the stories of people who knew him but I won't be surprised if he seemed pretty normal from the outside. He obviously had issues on the inside.

Look like forty's... Interesting inscriptions. These fellows were slightly unhinged. All I can identify is extreme hate, must be horrible to feel that way...

Seems like New Zealand has gun control laws regarding sporting rifles, but has been lax about enforcement. I suspect that's about to change, forever...

I don't know if I would call there laws lax but....
As it stands, New Zealanders do not have a legal or constitutional right to own guns.
In New Zealand, people first have to obtain a license to legally purchase, own, and possess a gun. A license applicant is vetted to check for a criminal record, a history of violence, drug and alcohol use, and relationships with potentially dangerous people, among other factors. The applicant also must go through a firearms safety course. That all typically takes months to get through.

Once a person makes it through the process, he's allowed to purchase guns and ammo — although some types of firearms, like handguns and certain semiautomatic rifles, require "endorsements" from police and separate permits to purchase. There are also extra storage and inspection requirements.

The licenses have to be renewed every 10 years, and police can revoke a person's license if that person is believed to no longer be fit for ownership and may pose a threat.

His manifesto isn't "crazy" as so many like to describe it. It's what we commonly refer to as a "sh*t post" on the Internet.

Sh*tpost:
1. (noun) any content on the internet whose humor derives from its surreal nature and/or its lack of clear context. Differs from a meme: whereas a meme's humor comes from its repeatability, a s*itpost is funny simply because it isn't a predictable repetition of an existing form. Sh*tposts can become memes, but memes cannot become sh*tposts.

As someone who frequents anonymous Internet boards and I guess suffers from the same "social autism" or "sh*t lordiness" yeah I found it to be kind of humorous. He's feeding into the narrative that the main stream media will inevitably follow any way. "Spyro the Dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism" is a meme of a statement, just as "I went from Libertarian" (the anti-thesis of authoritarianism) to "eco-fascism (the definition of authoritarianism). You've got to be kidding me if you think he is serious or "deranged."

"Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie," before he goes on a mass killing spree. He's a living meme.

Disregarding people like this as simply crazy or deranged or "socially autistic" or whatever is asinine. This is a symptom of a greater problem - the problem with Islamic immigration into the West. You can tell his motivations by the inscriptions of persons names and battles on his weapons, magazines, and gear. As one person pointed out, he has the names of battles against Muslims and the names of victims of Islamic terror attacks all over his gear.

This, in his mind, was "vengeance." This was a call to action for the citizens of Western countries to rise against Islamic aggression and domination in the West.

While I do not agree with or condone the killing of innocents, I must say I can understand the anger this man must have felt with Islam. The anger of all the lives lost to Islamic aggressors in the West - in our own countries - because our politicians and our people refuse to fight back against it. It's the anger we all feel when dozens are mowed down by trucks in Europe, when preteens are bombed at concerts, when music goers are slaughtered in the concert halls, when our citizens are gunned down in the streets by Islamic extremists.

Casting these people off as insane and not acknowledging their true motivations and in some cases their justified anger will only increase the frequency of these attacks as more and more people feel helpless as they watch their own people be mowed down by what they view as an "invading force."

I don't want more innocent people to die like this, regardless of their faith or ethnicity or whatever the case may be. To avoid this we must take steps to address the issues with Islamic terror in the West instead of sweeping it aside and casting every one who does not want more refugees and immigrants as "racist." Our current path will culminate in great violence, that much is inevitable.

This is a man who felt that the political establishment in the West had failed and that violence was his last option.

I hope all the victims of this attack one day find peace. It is heartbreaking. Now let's focus on fixing this so we can avoid needless deaths in the future.

Not buying this more than convenient event. The crooks that are all about to be rounded up are up to their same old tricks. They're just trying to switch the main stream news narrative away from what's coming while demonizing all of us.

I don't know if I would call there laws lax but....
As it stands, New Zealanders do not have a legal or constitutional right to own guns.
In New Zealand, people first have to obtain a license to legally purchase, own, and possess a gun. A license applicant is vetted to check for a criminal record, a history of violence, drug and alcohol use, and relationships with potentially dangerous people, among other factors. The applicant also must go through a firearms safety course. That all typically takes months to get through.

Once a person makes it through the process, he's allowed to purchase guns and ammo — although some types of firearms, like handguns and certain semiautomatic rifles, require "endorsements" from police and separate permits to purchase. There are also extra storage and inspection requirements.

The licenses have to be renewed every 10 years, and police can revoke a person's license if that person is believed to no longer be fit for ownership and may pose a threat.
No arguement with any of that, agreed. However, the article I read earlier today indicated that enforcement had been a bit lax. True or not, that was the basis of my comment. Who knows, it may have been nothing but opportunist propaganda...

This event is horrible, and the perpetrator should get zero recognition... Should simply be identified as "the shooter"

His manifesto isn't "crazy" as so many like to describe it. It's what we commonly refer to as a "sh*t post" on the Internet.

Sh*tpost:
1. (noun) any content on the internet whose humor derives from its surreal nature and/or its lack of clear context. Differs from a meme: whereas a meme's humor comes from its repeatability, a s*itpost is funny simply because it isn't a predictable repetition of an existing form. Sh*tposts can become memes, but memes cannot become sh*tposts.

As someone who frequents anonymous Internet boards and I guess suffers from the same "social autism" or "sh*t lordiness" yeah I found it to be kind of humorous. He's feeding into the narrative that the main stream media will inevitably follow any way. "Spyro the Dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism" is a meme of a statement, just as "I went from Libertarian" (the anti-thesis of authoritarianism) to "eco-fascism (the definition of authoritarianism). You've got to be kidding me if you think he is serious or "deranged."

"Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie," before he goes on a mass killing spree. He's a living meme.

Disregarding people like this as simply crazy or deranged or "socially autistic" or whatever is asinine. This is a symptom of a greater problem - the problem with Islamic immigration into the West. You can tell his motivations by the inscriptions of persons names and battles on his weapons, magazines, and gear. As one person pointed out, he has the names of battles against Muslims and the names of victims of Islamic terror attacks all over his gear.

This, in his mind, was "vengeance." This was a call to action for the citizens of Western countries to rise against Islamic aggression and domination in the West.

While I do not agree with or condone the killing of innocents, I must say I can understand the anger this man must have felt with Islam. The anger of all the lives lost to Islamic aggressors in the West - in our own countries - because our politicians and our people refuse to fight back against it. It's the anger we all feel when dozens are mowed down by trucks in Europe, when preteens are bombed at concerts, when music goers are slaughtered in the concert halls, when our citizens are gunned down in the streets by Islamic extremists.

Casting these people off as insane and not acknowledging their true motivations and in some cases their justified anger will only increase the frequency of these attacks as more and more people feel helpless as they watch their own people be mowed down by what they view as an "invading force."

I don't want more innocent people to die like this, regardless of their faith or ethnicity or whatever the case may be. To avoid this we must take steps to address the issues with Islamic terror in the West instead of sweeping it aside and casting every one who does not want more refugees and immigrants as "racist." Our current path will culminate in great violence, that much is inevitable.

This is a man who felt that the political establishment in the West had failed and that violence was his last option.

I hope all the victims of this attack one day find peace. It is heartbreaking. Now let's focus on fixing this so we can avoid needless deaths in the future.
tldr. It was prolly cuz he couldn't git some or had a small dick

I was talking with my mom about this massacre this morning and she mentioned that a Tigard Church her walking partner attends started having concealed carry "ushers" in the lobby during the services. They haven't publicized it but her son is one of the volunteer "ushers". I say good for them and more churches should do this.

For those wondering here is a link. It's quite graphic..

Admins/mods please feel free to delete this link.

Video is the top link on the page.

I watched some of it. What a disgusting act of pure hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not buying this more than convenient event. The crooks that are all about to be rounded up are up to their same old tricks. They're just trying to switch the main stream news narrative away from what's coming while demonizing all of us.

It was the Illuminati in conjunction with the chemtrail folks.

I heard the New Zealand Prime Minister announce that "New Zealand gun laws WILL change"

Yep. The leftists are falling in line in their world-wide desire to disarm the peasants and gain more power and control.

Idiots on CNN are blaming Trump and AOC is now attacking the NRA over this. Sheer lunacy and evil.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top