JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
@Glock Jock ; do we know whats the frame rate per second of the cameras supposedly used by the murderer? :rolleyes: Suppose brass can be ejected faster than the camera can catch?

Thats not how it works. You can clearly see them all leave the gun and then disappear 6 inches before they hit the ground and can watch them traveling all the way through the air until the vanish. And it's also on concrete so they should've been bouncing all over the place, but there is nothing.

A few points.

1. SGT Report's channel is full of conspiracy type videos.

2. He says he got this copy of the video from sombody else and that he hasn't viewed the original.

3. Quality of video is krap making it easier to doctor up.

4. Yes people like to doctor up videos and they have had plenty of time to doctor up this copy STG Report received from somebody else: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...nd-mosque-shooting-viral-fakes-disinformation

5. What if this copy is doctored up, how will that changed your effort to fight for your rights in Oregon?

1. I have a copy and that is that. The first thing I did was download it on day one.

2. SGT Report makes real videos, some of the best I've seen and calling them conspiracy means nothing, and never backed by a real argument just simply labeling them and never actually watching and proving them.

3. Google works with the Chinese military and won't work with ours and you site them as a credible source?

4. The New Zealand government is threatening 10 years in prison for having this video and every big tech site is removing it. Why do you think they would do that. You can't own a video or you go to prison? Lol!!!

And there are plenty of other points to be made, this is just one and even if you don't count it at all there is still overwhelming evidence it's a sham. Like the guy that gets shot in the head and his hat falls off. Haha

1. I have a copy and that is that. The first thing I did was download it on day one.

2. SGT Report makes real videos, some of the best I've seen and calling them conspiracy means nothing, and never backed by a real argument just simply labeling them and never actually watching and proving them.

3. Google works with the Chinese military and won't work with ours and you site them as a credible source?

4. The New Zealand government is threatening 10 years in prison for having this video and every big tech site is removing it. Why do you think they would do that. You can't own a video or you go to prison? Lol!!!

And there are plenty of other points to be made, this is just one and even if you don't count it at all there is still overwhelming evidence it's a sham. Like the guy that gets shot in the head and his hat falls off. Haha
Let's assume for a minute the whole event is a sham. How is this going to change the way you fight for our Constitutional rights here?

I won't change a bit, I've been watching fake shooting videos put out by the government and the media for years, I expect it which is why I ran home and downloaded it.

Couple more things:
1. 12 gauge in the beginning he empties into the people as he walks in and leaves not a single drop of blood or damage.

2. The last magazine he picks up on his way out the door to shoot down said street was already in the mosque on the floor before he got there, you can see it when he runs in the first time right after throwing down the shotgun. It was staged. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

3. And I'm not an AR-15 expert but others watching the video are all saying there is no muzzle flash and the brass is being thrown forward which is not correct, it should go out sideways. I know there are AR-15 experts here can anyone speak to the functionality of the weapon?

I won't change a bit, I've been watching fake shooting videos put out by the government and the media for years, I expect it which is why I ran home and downloaded it.

Couple more things:
1. 12 gauge in the beginning he empties into the people as he walks in and leaves not a single drop of blood or damage.

2. The last magazine he picks up on his way out the door to shoot down said street was already in the mosque on the floor before he got there, you can see it when he runs in the first time right after throwing down the shotgun. It was staged. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

3. And I'm not an AR-15 expert but others watching the video are all saying there is no muzzle flash and the brass is being thrown forward which is not correct, it should go out sideways. I know there are AR-15 experts here can anyone speak to the functionality of the weapon?
Remind me again which other shootings were faked and by whom?

Borderline in California was a total sham. Wolf Blitzer telling everyone there is a massacre and then shows a video of a guy sitting at a bar and zero bodies, guns, muzzle flashes or anything else. And the infamous Sandy Hoax which was more of a comedy then anything else.

Borderline in California was a total sham. Wolf Blitzer telling everyone there is a massacre and then shows a video of a guy sitting at a bar and zero bodies, guns, muzzle flashes or anything else. And the infamous Sandy Hoax which was more of a comedy then anything else.
Can we throw Parkland, Vegas, and Pulse in the mix too? Maybe we should inform our legislators of this info because I think they are buying in to the sham, unless.....they are responsible for concocting these diabolical schemes.

This BS is what gives "real" gun owners a bad name.

Couple more things:

Glad to see someone is woke AF.
4 NZ folks have been arrested just for posting about it.

The vanishing shells

The guy in the hallway with no socks then has blue socks on in later frames

The magazine that was planted in the hallway is the final straw.

Plus the immediate attacks on 8chan and other free speech platforms.

Think about this, some come here to bring light (truth) others come here to discredit (dark). Follow your hearts people, the truth resonates.

Not buying this more than convenient event. The crooks that are all about to be rounded up are up to their same old tricks. They're just trying to switch the main stream news narrative away from what's coming while demonizing all of us.

Nice to find other anons speaking out.

Pre-shooting crisis actors

It doesn't get anymore obvious

Is this footage real Voat friends? Someone let a cell phone in to the New Zealand crisis actor dress rehearsal???? | theawakening

Screenshot_20190319-063813.png

"Real" gun owners is a division tactic used to divide.

Quotation Mark's indicated the quoting of someone.

Yes, but unfortunately they don't sell testicles. Where are all the real gun owners at? Too many posers pretending to know their salt. If you don't know the difference between 30 rounds disappearing into thin air in broad daylight and the real thing then I would hate to see a firearm in your hands. People like you are why we are losing our rights.

And honestly, I dont mind being divided from those types. Even Alex Jones, who makes a living on this stuff walked back his views on SH and admitted he was wrong.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads