JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey mods, I don't mind being called names. I can take it. Leave the threads alone.

(Anyone hear pink floyd right now?)

Rule 2. Inappropriate language, images, and conversation have no place on this website.

This community is open to all ages and every member is responsible for helping us maintain a family-friendly image. This includes swear words, innuendos, etc. whether they're spelled outright or designed to avoid the inappropriate language filter (such as d$#@!). Every thing posted on this website that would be considered negative reflects back on each an every one of us as gun owners of the Northwest.

Answer: Rule 9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Well, I guess ya got me there, wasn't much in that thread to do with guns, UAV'S but no guns. Thanks for the clarification!;)

Answer: Rule 9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Fair enough but why did you mods let it go so long before you deleted it? Don't say you didn't notice it either. I have seen political threads get taken down in just a couple hours. Also, I am willing to bet some cash that some mods contributed to the thread in question.

I do not read most threads daily so I may not notice a thread gone bad. Reported threads/posts get emediate attention and review.

Fair enough, but if you're going to "modify" someone's post maybe it'd be nice to make a note of that in the affected post or let the "modded" person know what happened, instead of nuetering a BEAUTIFULLY DELIVERED (intentionally) good natured jab?

I mean really, me and Locobob we're having genuine fun and weren't being serious or lewd.. well Locobob (sorta) was, but he can't help it... he's Loco. :s0155:

I find it interesting that entire political threads disappear over a few posts where people are name calling.
Especially when the thread is/can be of utmost importance to gun owners. Especially gun owners that vote.

The opposition KNOWS that all they have to do is name call and opposition to their opinion will disappear.
Why not delete some posts and let the thread stay?

I find it interesting that entire political threads disappear over a few posts where people are name calling.
Especially when the thread is/can be of utmost importance to gun owners. Especially gun owners that vote.

The opposition KNOWS that all they have to do is name call and opposition to their opinion will disappear.
Why not delete some posts and let the thread stay?

Some threads stay and are selectively pruned per forum rules and some are too far gone to spend the time required on. As far as editing and leaving a note as to what and why was edited I refer to rule- 7. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
If you have any questions, please e-mail the moderators. If the action of an individual moderator is questioned and the action is deemed to have been appropriate by a poll of the other moderators, the matter shall be considered closed.

I have deleted many posts that I personally liked as well as ones I dont but both were against the site rules. I have also left posts I dont like and at the same time deleted ones I did, It's all about the rules.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top