JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I was kind of wondering too, when I saw it was gone. I figured it was probably something like that. Thanks for the summary. :)

"Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

On a similar note . . . I used to know this guy who'd spent a crapload on this special edition, hi zoot, gotta have the best, holy crap rifle. And then, when he couldn't shoot it for sour owl shiznet, he would whine and cry and piss and moan that everybody else was cheating or plotting against him, etc. Just wanted to butt stroke the peckerhead, but he finally moved out of the area and left us in peace. He though he was the end-all, be-all of shooting; but all he really amounted to was a thin-skinned, small-minded little man.

On a similar note . . . I used to know this guy who'd spent a crapload on this special edition, hi zoot, gotta have the best, holy crap rifle. And then, when he couldn't shoot it for sour owl shiznet, he would whine and cry and piss and moan that everybody else was cheating or plotting against him, etc. Just wanted to butt stroke the peckerhead, but he finally moved out of the area and left us in peace. He though he was the end-all, be-all of shooting; but all he really amounted to was a thin-skinned, small-minded little man.
I think I work with that guy...

I always miss the drama.

IMG_1026.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA