Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Missiles good, guns not so much...huh?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

The Black Messiah is quite a little war-monger and a pretty epic hypocrite.

pokerace, trainsktg, Stomper and 5 others like this.
  3. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

Dear Leader has been 100% consistent. Government guns good, civilian guns bad. Duh.

4. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Pretty much agree with every post thus far.

Expanded domestic surveillance programs that are truly Orwellian in nature, coverups ( benghazi, operation fast and furious ), drone execution program ,wars, a full court press on the destruction of the 2nd amendment. I can go on and on.

Now we are going to attack another country ? Yes I realize Syria is ran by a dictator dickwad. I'm just so tired of policing the world. We need to take care of us, first. Sending money to Egypt when schools in Oklahoma City lack adequate tornado shelters.... Or fighting over whom is going to fund school security programs.... WTF ???

These people HATE us. We are giving them money ?!

Where are all of his supporters ? Anyone ?

Obama voters; please check in and let us know what a great job he is doing.

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Obama is on the side of AlQuaida, America is NOT.
    We should have marched on Washington the day he was elected (fraudently) and
    sent him packing.
    There has never been a bigger traitor to America than Obama !
    He reinforces that 10 times a day.

6. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

While I don't want to disagree with the intent of the above posts, let us remember that Al Qaida (or however it's spelled) got it's start fighting the Russians in Afghanistan with arms supplied by the Reagan administration....

1 person likes this.
  7. Dave Workman

And now, a note from the imperial castle

Mayors launch backpack effort; Obama promises unilateral action

The anti-gun Mayors Against Illegal Guns announced via e-mail yesterday that it will deliver backpacks to member of Congress next month representing the number of children who are killed with guns every day, on the same day that Barack Obama met with several mayors to promise what the Washington Times called “unilateral action on guns.”

Mayors launch backpack effort; Obama promises unilateral action - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

8. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Firearms for the government employees...good.
    Firearms for the American civilians...not so much.

9. Father of four

You are right sir.

10. Father of four

Is Obama really from Chicago and not from Multnomah County?

Ammo good for government, ammo bad for civilians.
    Unless the civilians have the CHL permission.

11. Father of four

The fed needs to make a national CHL permission. That would fix everything, right?

12. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Getting involved with Syria now is too little too late. It's pure grandstanding at this point. He will pull the trigger as soon as the confetti from MLK anniversary is swept up. It is very sad the good Dr. Is not here to lecture this Pres. On both civil and human rights.

The only thing we can enjoy is his liberal buddies agonizing over yet another US strike and war. I am pretty sure most of them can even tell this is a Big mistake at this juncture. It just wouldn't be prudent.....

Brutus out

13. Father of four

MLK would probably be considered an extremest, a terrorist and his name would be on the no fly list. This current administration would probably arrest MLK for national security.

14. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Even some of his own are calling for impeachment if he attacks Syria.
    That process should have happened 5 years ago.

15. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

The push for gun control alienated a lot of democrats. Invading a middle eastern country, and basically acting like Bush 2.0, will lose the rest.

This is a monumental blunder for the Obama administration, and at this point he is harming far more than just his own party, or our country. This administration is doing severe global damage if it continues to escalate the situation.

16. nwbobber

nwbobber Longview, Wa. Active Member

I can't agree with much of what Obama does, but when there are chemical weapons being used, I believe it is a foregone conclusion that the UN will retaliate in force, somehow. It would not matter WHO the Pres of the US was. It seems to me that this is the primary reason the UN was formed. From what I have heard this will be a part of a UN sanctioned action. We would not be acting unilaterally, as B2 did.

17. Dave Workman

From Syria to Seattle, the liberal mindset simply doesn’t get it

Readers of today’s Seattle Times are all over Congressman Adam Smith for suggesting we ship arms to Syrian rebels and they are also having a healthy debate over a proposed Missouri law that nullifies federal gun law enforcement within the Show Me State, and President Barack Obama thinks rattling sabers will send a message to the Assad regime.

From Syria to Seattle, the liberal mindset simply doesn?t get it - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com