JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... There is NO limit to human stupidity and the TSA is the proving grounds.

Almost as if to prove your point this just in:

The thing that really frosts me when this type of thing happens the offending agency will say something along the lines of (as quoted from the ariticle linked above) ...

A statement from the TSA said the agency "holds its employees to the highest standards of professional conduct and any type of improper behavior is taken seriously."

… and then do absolutely nothing about it. The agent should be fired and the direct supervisor should be sanctioned with a letter of reprimand in their service jacket. Instead they will get "better training" and the whole incident will be swept under the rug. If this happened to a private company, not only would their be a government led outcry (bureaucrats and politicians beating their chest) but there would be fines and perhaps charges. Why do government employees get a pass when the rest of us get crushed when things like this happens?

Not only does that look like me, when I had hair, it was black, different glasses. but that happens to me about every time I fly no matter how careful I am to wear no metal items, gym shoes, whatever. Last time I went, I wore a swim suit and thongs so I won't get strip searched and they had to check to see if that bulge a pistol in my pants. I don't know if I should be pissed or proud. Either way it was a pain to get singled out, questioned, have five-six idiots asking me questions, everyone in the airport looking at me, etc.

Not only does that look like me, when I had hair, it was black, different glasses. but that happens to me about every time I fly no matter how careful I am to wear no metal items, gym shoes, whatever. Last time I went, I wore a swim suit and thongs so I won't get strip searched and they had to check to see if that bulge a pistol in my pants. I don't know if I should be pissed or proud. Either way it was a pain to get singled out, questioned, have five-six idiots asking me questions, everyone in the airport looking at me, etc.

I get on streaks like that sometimes also. I've been pulled out for 'enhanced' screening at every airport on multiple-hop flights some weeks.

I get on streaks like that sometimes also. I've been pulled out for 'enhanced' screening at every airport on multiple-hop flights some weeks.
Same here. What do they think they are going to find? Oh I know ... a terroist slipped something into the secured area and then passed it to me (while in the secure zone) and I"m going to take it to the big metropolis of Grand Rapids or Akron and do something terrible at those major centers of finance, culture and society!

There are guns not much bigger than that size CAN shoot!

Would you want to be on a flight where the (weapons expert?) TSA agent figured 'ah heck, that little thing can't hurt anybody' and let it pass? Fear is a strong emotion, and people today are extremely paranoid, and overreact easily. A bad guy pointing 'that little thing' at a flight attendant could allow them to do bad things. I'd have taken it too. Bad choice to go through TSA with it IMHO. Cheap to replace if he 'forgot' .... you DO wonder what he had on it tho ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top