JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
So, me and the wife just did some target shooting at Miller's quarry this morning. Still nice and clean!
Plus someone left a treat! I really hope it can stay (I'm afraid it won't last). I had fun with it. So, whoever left this awesome target, thank you very much!

20201015_100759.jpg 20201015_100809.jpg 20201015_100835.jpg 20201015_100844.jpg

I like it but I worry about not as educated shooting it with rifle, oops looks like they already did...
Nope those holes are drilled from the other side of the steel. I was thinking the same thing when I walked up to it myself.
Must have just been some scrap that the guy used. Each disc has a center hole drilled in it and the second disc in on the left has a few extra hole drilled in it.

Was up top today sighting in my rifle, another group was down below. Seemed like nice guys. Noticed a few AR-type rifles on their table when we passed by on the way up. Unfortunately, the steel was shot to bubblegum as we passed by on our way down. Lots of .223/300BLK brass on the ground. Was probably only ~25-30 yard range...my guess is the steel couldn't hold up to that kind of punishment...

PXL_20201017_184849227.jpg

PXL_20201017_184854387.jpg

Was up top today sighting in my rifle, another group was down below. Seemed like nice guys. Noticed a few AR-type rifles on their table when we passed by on the way up. Unfortunately, the steel was shot to bubblegum as we passed by on our way down. Lots of .223/300BLK brass on the ground. Was probably only ~25-30 yard range...my guess is the steel couldn't hold up to that kind of punishment...

View attachment 764067

View attachment 764068
It was holding up fine to my 9mm. Sad to see this.

Went up later in the afternoon today to break in my new Foxtrot Mike AR 9.
Target rack is no longer there. Boohoo.
But it still looks pretty clean! Only debis on the lower backstop were clay pigeons. No garbage. Didnt get a chance to go to the upper pit. There was a large group shooting up there.
Ran across a couple picking up brass.
Hope all is well

20201121_154145.jpg 20201121_154201.jpg

Well me and homeuser6 were up on Friday. He and his buddy went up top. Me and my buddy went to the first lower spot. homeuser6 had three bags full of shot shells he packed out. I had two bags of trash we packed out.
The shooting rack (what is left of it, only one target hanging) is up top. Someone moved it.

Don't want to hijack a thread, but just relocated here.
I can get my hands on actual Caldwell ar500 plates and stuff fairly affordably.
Happy to help clean up ect.
What kind of distances is the range? I presume you can run deer rifles and such.
If someone wants to message me some details or links where I can read more, I would appreciate it.

Last Edited:
Don't want to hijack a thread, but just relocated here.
I can get my hands ok actual Caldwell ar500 plates and stuff fairly affordably.
Happy to help clean up ect.
What kind of distances is the range? I presume you can run deer rifles and such.
If someone wants to message me some details or links where I can read more, I would appreciate it.
I think you can squeeze about 200 yards at the top area and 100 yards and the bottom areas are maybe 50-75 basically pistol distance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top