JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A big thanks to my main man @Slobray for making the hour long drive to help me with the mess that the trash shooters leave in my little hide away pit.
Forgot to take a before and after pic, sue meeee I'm tired.:p

20180415_130844.jpg 20180415_130935.jpg

I thought I'd give an update. So far the people participating in shooting at the pit are using the newly installed trash can & the two trash bags but the gate.;););)

But yesterday a group came in with a case of dog food in cans, they shot them to Hell & they were laying around oozing. Just think of the animals that may cut their mouths, tongues & maybe die of infection...:mad::mad::mad:

I thought I'd give an update. So far the people participating in shooting at the pit are using the newly installed trash can & the two trash bags but the gate.;););)

But yesterday a group came in with a case of dog food in cans, they shot them to Hell & they were laying around oozing. Just think of the animals that may cut their mouths, tongues & maybe die of infection...:mad::mad::mad:

You need game camera's for that. Maybe you can catch them and show them how it feels to cut there mouth! :confused:

Was it the group that came in as I was leaving? I hope not, because they had 3 or 4 kids with them and that's not a good thing to teach the next generation of shooters.

Ray

You need game camera's for that. Maybe you can catch them and show them how it feels to cut there mouth! :confused:

It would be my pleasure to give them the royal bubblegum chewing that they deserve. I'll hold no punches, I'll let them know that this is unacceptable Behavior especially if their kids were with them.
Good idea brother, If I had a few TC's I'd use them. I already take pictures of license plates whenever I go in and there are others in the pit and if we talk and I get their names I put it on the pic and save it.

Was it the group that came in as I was leaving? I hope not, because they had 3 or 4 kids with them and that's not a good thing to teach the next generation of shooters.

Ray

I can't say for sure who it was Ray but I was there 2 hours after you had left and there was another group there and the dog food cardboard was already in the trash can so I know it wasn't the two I've seen there a number of times.

I can't thank you enough for helping out on the last clean up. The water is dropping incredibly fast and the first pit to the left so there's going to be a lot of shotgun hulls to be picked up. We need kids to help with these endeavors. LOL:p:p:p

20180522_164913.jpg

Last Edited:
It would be my pleasure to give them the royal bubblegum chewing that they deserve. I'll hold no punches, I'll let them know that this is unacceptable Behavior especially if their kids were with them.
Good idea brother, If I had a few TC's I'd use them. I already take pictures of license plates whenever I go in and there are others in the pit and if we talk and I get their names I put it on the pic and save it.

I can't say for sure who it was Ray but I was there 2 hours after you had left and there was another group there and the dog food cardboard was already in the trash can so I know it wasn't the two I've seen there a number of times.

I can't thank you enough for helping out on the last clean up. The water is dropping incredibly fast and the first pit to the left so there's going to be a lot of shotgun hulls to be picked up. We need kids to help with these endeavors. LOL:p:p:p

View attachment 464590

Next time you are in the area Jim let me know. I have a game camera that you can borrow if you would like.

View attachment 464590

I'll have to remember to take pictures of the license plates next time.

As for helping with the clean up, no problem.......... it was good to give a little back and to hang out with a friend, plus it provided me with a great little place to shoot. Not so sure I'll be able to bring any kids when the water dries up, but I will bring a couple of rakes, shovels and a magnet.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads