Miller's Quarry Clean-Up

Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Posted by Hostility051
Miller's Quarry
Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Event Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Cogs

Reactions
Usually start time is 9 am and we're done & shooting by 12 or 1. Gives people time to get home at a reasonable time.

Dump Stoppers would prefer to be done earlier too. He may not want to wait that late.

Also, there could be too many people already shooting by noon and would be hard to get them to stop.

v1pe

Reactions
Been searching for a place to shoot on Saturday with some responsible friends...all of our normal spots are closed due to the wildfires. We were talking about checking out Wildcat, but I'll see if they might be down to help with this instead.

I'm new here and don't know much about these events...but I assume that everyone gets to shooting some after the cleanup takes place?

Old Noob

Reactions
Been searching for a place to shoot on Saturday with some responsible friends...all of our normal spots are closed due to the wildfires. We were talking about checking out Wildcat, but I'll see if they might be down to help with this instead.

I'm new here and don't know much about these events...but I assume that everyone gets to shooting some after the cleanup takes place?
This will be my 2nd clean up. Yes, Clean then shoot if you wish.

OP
Hostility051

Hostility051

Reactions

First off, welcome to the community. The previous event had shooting afterwards. Unfortunately I will have to leave after the clean up. But your more than welcome to shoot after the event

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom