JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice English there:s0155: We have both a male English and a female Frenchie. Best flippen dogs in the world and would not trade them for anything. Sad part is they are not long for living. If I can get some pics I will post them up. Oh also have a cat who adopted us years ago:s0114:

That's nothing, also used to go out in jet boat every weekend when wasn't going to sitters in Northern Cali while I was away to work. Cat has more miles on him than a lot of people.

Our two knuckleheads

dogcat.jpg

OK........ I'll be leaving the cute little cat thread now
Never knew this about our members

Yep cats are cool for other folks, but they kind of end up chew toys by the furballs here. So we don't do cats.
Had several on the farm, but all old barn cats that folks dumped off, They were tougher than a bobcat and seemed to survive the coyotes well, but not the Fur-balls we had, so they were kept separated pretty well.

love the name...and it is nice to see guys on here showing and admitting they are cat guys. Not sure why some guys feel the need to hate cats or think its cool to talk about blowing them up, shooting them or feeling men who like cats are not Manly enough or something. I love cats and currently don't have one for the first time in years. We had to PAY, not take it out and shoot it, a Vet to euthanize our buddy recently and I have to tell you, its no difference if its your cat buddy or dog buddy, it still is one of the hardest things to do other than mourning a human relative loss.

Here is my past buddy. Its hard to see, but through the railings on our deck, there is a Doe that has 2 fawns that live in our back yard. Our cat along with us loved watching these 2 little fawns grow up through out the year right below our deck.

I am sorry for your loss. There are few things worse than what you just went through. The only thing that has worked for me is time and eventually a new puppy but you never forget the love and faithfulness of a great companion.

this is Tyson, had to put him down last Saturday. he was a great dog and will be missed around here for a long time.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews