JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Wolf/Husky dogs, words can't express my love for them....
They get a minimum 2 mile walks 5 or 6 times a week and when the weather is nicer they get a 4 mile loop, that is the most important thing to them, then its homemade chicken jerky next to that

Great thread. Here's my cat domino she is 7 this year.

She is the ruler of the house.
Here's the wife's dog. If you can call it a dog. He's a pretty good boy and makes a good alarm system. He's around 6 or 7 also but here's when we got him.

Here he is with my oldest. His best buddy

46CCC257-543D-42F6-A5EB-AC4D3FAF86C6_zpsetbl1ekl.jpg 7EE0D721-C0A4-4FEB-B38C-61784AE2E09D_zpsrhfr8i3h.jpg 50DC5898-EF40-4071-A819-3557299D1E8D_zpsmexqat90.jpg BA1AF4CD-4933-4C2E-A16E-6902EBD9F055_zpsqqbbsqmz.jpg 39FE115A-9973-4B74-AF0F-D704BF4AD6E7_zpspolvgyqe.jpg 8FE602F3-8A45-4BF2-9CAA-CF42B8B51C4E_zpsoquhhtej.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We've had our Boxer Josie since she was weaned, she'll be 1 in Feb. We got Bella 'black/white' this week from the shelter also nearing a year old but was bred already and possibly abused. She is a sweetheart and Josie loves having a playmate. Bella is a boxer/bull mastiff and probably one of the calmest dogs I've ever owned.

Ayla at 4 months in the goose blind.

Ayla at 1 year

Ayla at 2 years old and still a lap pup with my daughters fat cat Tushie.

Labs are just the best! Mine is Turtumus He is a 9 year old yellow who has been hunting with me since he first could.
Pic of a hunt i did last week for fun. Look at the grin on his face.

001.jpg Ailahintheblind3.jpg IMGP0463_zps7f5eddfd.jpg IMGP0589_zps1ebc3bd2.jpg

Right on, they are individuals for sure.
He was actually ok with the cats my folks had but if there was a cat fight he would freak, he killed two cats fighting once, and I have seen him fight and win on two of the neighbors dogs that wondered up the property to the house, the first one he just hit full speed with his chest and rolled him bad, then he was on the other one and latched on in all in the same motion.
He had 70 acres of timber he ran, he wouldn't leave the property but if anything crossed the fence they were his and there was no calling him back, he would go at it with extreme prejudice. He would even take coyote kills, we were always afraid they would all jump him but they never did.....real territorial

image.jpg What a great thread idea.
Here is my boy, had to put him down last december due severe heart failure. He was suffering, it broke my heart.
Also my little girl, Lily. Shes like a cat.. Sleeps all day, but shes a sweetheart.
Picture is from two decembers ago at our family ranch house.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top