JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You just won't give it up for some reason. You don't have a clue what they knew, and you don't have a clue what happened or why it happened and yet you hold strongly to your uninformed "opinions."
Apparently I have more of a clue than you. Looking at nothing other than what LE said, their quotes, their very own words, this is a very troubling situation. And apparently they had the authority to speak on the topic, why not tell us something that didn't make them look like a bunch of over jealous thugs?

I have a little piece of news for you. It's none of your business.
So either you're not supposed to be talking about it, but yet you still are, or you're trying to make a statement about yourself... which is it...
I certainly am gaining some information about some individuals here, that's for sure.
I just hope you aren't one of the LEOs involved, this type of hot headed behavior only helps corroborate the belief that he was coerced at gun point.

I came across this same article the other day and wrote an email to our state rep. I was so outraged. Im concerned about the people on here that seem to be ok with the idea of our "Law Enforcement" officers "pro-actively" arresting people for crimes they may commit. Can u say "Thought-Police"? something out or Minority Report. As the name Law Enforcement implies the are there to enforce the laws and as far an I can recall there are no laws against being disgruntled about losing ones job. Im sure anyone of us on here would be if it happened to us. Also no laws against legally purchasing firearms in our state. So to those people saying "Im glad they stopped him before he did anything to anyone". I say wake up and smell the coffee! Whats next? If you lose your job and you already own a firearm, you get undoubtedly upset, they come and arrest you? Thats not the "Free" America I want for my children. If we were to all practice our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms we wouldnt have to worry about disgruntled people with firearms because the sane and law abiding citizens wouldnt let someone like that get very far. and thats my 2 cents.

Apparently I have more of a clue than you. Looking at nothing other than what LE said, their quotes, their very own words, this is a very troubling situation. And apparently they had the authority to speak on the topic, why not tell us something that didn't make them look like a bunch of over jealous thugs?

Because I'm not allowed to say. All I can say is that several local police agencies made the decision and it was a good one.

So either you're not supposed to be talking about it, but yet you still are, or you're trying to make a statement about yourself... which is it...
I just hope you aren't one of the LEOs involved, this type of hot headed behavior only helps corroborate the belief that he was coerced at gun point.

I'm just sticking up for the police because I know what happened. And no, I haven't told you anything that wasn't in the paper other than that the police and the hospital did a good job.

And no, I'm not a LEO. I've just lived here all of my life.

I'm still amazed that people can hold such strong opinions when they don't know what happened.

I came across this same article the other day and wrote an email to our state rep. I was so outraged. Im concerned about the people on here that seem to be ok with the idea of our "Law Enforcement" officers "pro-actively" arresting people for crimes they may commit. Can u say "Thought-Police"? something out or Minority Report. As the name Law Enforcement implies the are there to enforce the laws and as far an I can recall there are no laws against being disgruntled about losing ones job. Im sure anyone of us on here would be if it happened to us. Also no laws against legally purchasing firearms in our state. So to those people saying "Im glad they stopped him before he did anything to anyone". I say wake up and smell the coffee! Whats next? If you lose your job and you already own a firearm, you get undoubtedly upset, they come and arrest you? Thats not the "Free" America I want for my children. If we were to all practice our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms we wouldnt have to worry about disgruntled people with firearms because the sane and law abiding citizens wouldnt let someone like that get very far. and thats my 2 cents.

All you did was to prove that you don't know the whole story. Personnel and Hipaa laws will keep you from ever knowing the whole story.

I think all of this knee jerk reacting is sad.

Does anyone here, with what information is public, really believe that the sheriffs of two counties, the head of the district state police, and the chiefs of three police departments all unanimously decided to do something illegal or patently stupid?

All of those departments participated. Don't you think they had a reason?

Minority Report ftw. Pre Crime Weeee! I do agree buying 3 firearms after being fired would set off red flags but I think it would have been more prudent to surveil him and preempt any retaliation if he was observed making threats or arming himself and traveling armed away from his home. Its tricker sure it costs the cops money to watch him for a while mabey even contact him and ask him to be interviewed and evaluate him openly instead of using SWAT to pick him up at home at 3am where as many of use would have probably shot or tried to kill anyone entering our homes in the middle of the night. Just think they could ahve done this a bit diffrently. It may cost them now do to violating his rights if he ahs his way in court. I heard a conversation on lars larson and it was reported that his co workers said he never threatened them or anyone, who wouldnt be pissed off being fired though. Guess well never know.

-Reco

All you did was to prove that you don't know the whole story. Personnel and Hipaa laws will keep you from ever knowing the whole story.

I think all of this knee jerk reacting is sad.

Does anyone here, with what information is public, really believe that the sheriffs of two counties, the head of the district state police, and the chiefs of three police departments all unanimously decided to do something illegal or patently stupid?

All of those departments participated. Don't you think they had a reason?

Yeah they had a reason to test the people to see how many sheep would just follow along and how many real americans are still left. If this man was such a threat that they needed "the sheriffs of two counties, the head of the district state police, and the chiefs of three police departments" then they damn well should have had a crime to charge him for. I dont know what country you live in but in mine we still believe in "Innocent until proven Guilty" not the other way around. It amazing to me how people believe that people in positions of authority would never do anything wrong or ever lie to us. Remember these are just regular people not some higher beings. Stupid people can hold positions of authority. I think you need to go home a read a little more history, and I dont mean the history they taught you in highschool. I suppose you approve of police beatings of 15 old girls as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDg_IFHEau0. No matter what the "whole" story is some things are just plain wrong.

This kind of thing happens all the time...

1- A neighbor that doesn't like you, calls children's services. They send two peeps to talk to your kids, and there really isn't anything you can do about it. Your neighbor is a rat. Let's hope your kids aren't.

2- A coworker calls the cops on you... especialy a govt agency, like Post Office, and they come talk to you. Your coworker is a Rat.

3- Wife says, you have been beating her, puts a restraining order on you, pretty much no cause or evidence needed...now your locked out of your house. Your wife the Rat.

4- Hurricane Katrina, looters all over...you standing there trying to protect your home...some Coast Guard guys roll up in a boat, they 'ask' for your guns....You neighbors the rats, who told them you have guns.

5 - I think it was Ohio..Swat team competition...visiting team had suburban broken into, MP5s and stuff, stolen...them and local police, went house to house in a search, no warrants, and got thier guns back. Neighbors, telling the cops, I think he has the guns...I mean how would they know where to look..rats.

6- Sitting on a grand jury, saw high school girls testify to being 'touched' 5 YEARS AGO, but not really sexually, but 'in appropriate' but can't remember when it really happened, and no one else will back here up..friends, family, mom, dad...ect...and some guy, without any chance to defend himself is looking at 10+ years, for 'touching'....totaly coached by the prosecuter... high school girl rats, coached by rat prosecutors...

7- Patriot Act: Warrantless searches, tapping email and phones, right from the offices...Nextell gives Law Enforcement a website to simply log in, put your cell phone number in, and can start listening and tracking your movements, in real time. 2 million requests on the website...only a fraction of that actualy had warrants. Rats on computers.

8- The military is the worst...no rights in there....saw two guys rat out a guy at Captain's Mast in the USMC, when the DIs were looking to hang a guy for trying to get out...he never talked to these guys. The worst kind of rats..liars, in a system working under the illusion of honor and integrity.

I have no illusion that we still like in a country with an actual bill of rights and a constitution.....

If you look at Nazi Germany, a little known fact...the only way they were able to round up all those jews, was because 'everyone' was trying to root them out of basements, and all sorts of hiding places...kids, moms, ect, were pointing fingers and helping SS find them...rats.

A govt can't work to abridge your rights, without rats....rats all over, rats everywhere....

Those Dirty RATS!!!!
/agreed

:s0114:

It wasn't mostly spell checking. It was grammar and sentence structure decoding. I had to do that just so I could read it.

=====================================================

I find that hard to believe. You were trying to belittle the poster.

I can prove it. But I won't. Because it's none of your business. But if you knew what I know then you would have to agree.

Minority Report ftw. Pre Crime Weeee! I do agree buying 3 firearms after being fired would set off red flags but I think it would have been more prudent to surveil him and preempt any retaliation if he was observed making threats or arming himself and traveling armed away from his home. Its tricker sure it costs the cops money to watch him for a while mabey even contact him and ask him to be interviewed and evaluate him openly instead of using SWAT to pick him up at home at 3am where as many of use would have probably shot or tried to kill anyone entering our homes in the middle of the night. Just think they could ahve done this a bit diffrently. It may cost them now do to violating his rights if he ahs his way in court. I heard a conversation on lars larson and it was reported that his co workers said he never threatened them or anyone, who wouldnt be pissed off being fired though. Guess well never know.

-Reco

Does anyone here, with what information is public, really believe that

1. The sheriff of Jackson County,

2. The sheriff of Josephine County,

3. The head of the district State Police office,

4. The chiefs of three city police departments,

5. And the head of the Psych ward for a local hospital

All unanimously decided to do something illegal or patently stupid, and without good cause?

All of those departments participated. Don't you think they had a lawful and good reason?

C'mon, guys. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigd6943
Ok it's killing us gunner. Please fill us in so we can stop all this madness. I guess your the red M&M in a bag of blue

My only point is that I know, and I approve. I believe you would too.

I know who killed JFK but I don't want to tell anyone!

-Reco

Someone thinking for themsleves thats what I like to see. Im sure it would have cost much less to have watched him and the police to actually do their jobs. Bringing in a swat team costs hundreds if not thousands for the taxpayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigd6943
Ok it's killing us gunner. Please fill us in so we can stop all this madness. I guess your the red M&M in a bag of blue

My only point is that I know, and I approve. I believe you would too.

I know who killed JFK but I don't want to tell anyone!

Someone thinking for themsleves thats what I like to see. Im sure it would have cost much less to have watched him and the police to actually do their jobs. Bringing in a swat team costs hundreds if not thousands for the taxpayers.

All unanimously decided to do something illegal or patently stupid, and without good cause?

All of those departments participated. Don't you think they had a lawful and good reason?

The answer your looking for is YES. I can find it perfecly possible 7 regular men and or women could get together and make one bad decision. And if you dont I feel very sorry for you that you can just rule that out because these people hold a title. Can you say "Gulf of Tonkin"??

The answer your looking for is YES. I can find it perfecly possible 7 regular men and or women could get together and make one bad decision. And if you dont I feel very sorry for you that you can just rule that out because these people hold a title. Can you say "Gulf of Tonkin"??

Agreed.

You still don't know what really happened in this case though.

I feel sorry for you and all others here for forming conclusions about this case without facts.

You still don't know what really happened in this case though.

I feel sorry for you and all others here for forming conclusions without facts.

And again you keep saying that but dont give and evidence to back up what your saying. Enlighten the rest of us with your knowledge of the "facts" then we can all make an informed decision. Otherwise all I hear from you is "baa-baa" and you should just get back in line and keep following the herd. Go read a book.

I've had enough of this and I'm outta here - thread unsubscribed.

I find it hard to believe all of the knee-jerk LEO bashing by people who have no idea what went down.

Bye.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews