JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think saying frog legs taste like chicken is an insult to the frogs. IMO they are WAY better. It's a rare find at restaurants anymore.
I really like gator too, I guess it's all in the prep.

Is that frog hanging from some line? If not, at the claimed 130# weight, that dude is one strong m'fer, holding that carcass out like it was only 60#
Looking like it is time for glasses, even my bispeckeled and aged eyes read it as thirteen pounds;)

That's a big f$#@!&+? Frog the first time I ate frog legs I was like 12 year's old my friend 's dad was born and raised in Mississippi and we had these resavors by are house that had bull frogs and we went out at night and gig frog's and the next night after cleaning and prepping them fried them like chicken and it's good lol tastes like fried chicken
I lived in Chicago a while back and when we drove to Michigan we used to stop at this place in Hammond IN that served food family style and would refill the platters if empty. Fried chicken and garlic-butter fried frog legs!!! Still think of them and that was almost 50 years ago! Always 2-3 plates of them.

I think saying frog legs taste like chicken is an insult to the frogs. IMO they are WAY better. It's a rare find at restaurants anymore.
I really like gator too, I guess it's all in the prep.

Is that frog hanging from some line? If not, at the claimed 130# weight, that dude is one strong m'fer, holding that carcass out like it was only 60#
13 pounds - 130 lbs would be the size of Harvey the rabbit!

I had a dear friend, named Prue. French ancestry, he even looked exactly like a Norman Knight!
Guy had courage boarding well into nuttiness! A combat Marine in Vietnam, he was a Combat Engineer and a tunnel rat for his entire tour!

Yes, he loved the frog legs too! :)

IMG_1105.JPG
Not as big as in the OP post, but respectable!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top