JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
upload_2017-5-30_19-22-48.png

That's a big f$#@!&+? Frog the first time I ate frog legs I was like 12 year's old my friend 's dad was born and raised in Mississippi and we had these resavors by are house that had bull frogs and we went out at night and gig frog's and the next night after cleaning and prepping them fried them like chicken and it's good lol tastes like fried chicken

It was so much fun going out at night hunting frogs with a gig and a flashlight lol my friend 's dad was a huge drinker lol he was always having a ball watching us kids get frogs and my friends older brother had to drive home LOL WHEN I SAY OLDER BROTHER IM TALKING 14 YEAR'S OLD WE WHERE 12 LOL

I love some fried frog legs! Frog legs, IMO, are the critters that taste the most like chicken. The snakes and gators have the texture like chicken, but taste much more reptilian! Again, to me.

But.......whut in the holie swampbillie heaven is agrowin out it's haid? :eek:

Last Edited:
That's a big f$#@!&+? Frog the first time I ate frog legs I was like 12 year's old my friend 's dad was born and raised in Mississippi and we had these resavors by are house that had bull frogs and we went out at night and gig frog's and the next night after cleaning and prepping them fried them like chicken and it's good lol tastes like fried chicken

I had a chance to try frog legs and stingray when I went to Singapore. Quite tasty the frog legs and they do taste like chicken. :)

I love some fried frog legs! Frog legs, IMO, are the critters that taste the most like chicken. The snakes and gators have the texture like chicken, but taste much more reptilian! Again, to me.

Looks like the boy done put a wig on that thang.

I have not tried alligator yet. I did try buffalo ribs and burgers they are quite good and better for you than beef since they are lower in calories and cholesterol.

I've only had alligator in jerky form, so ya know, it was great. I don't make a habit of killing reptiles or amphibians, I like them. Birds and mammals are tasty. Maybe I could let it slide for bullfrogs, since they're invasive and ecologically devastating. Have to try it once!
Do your civic duty, go eat some frogs legs.

I think saying frog legs taste like chicken is an insult to the frogs. IMO they are WAY better. It's a rare find at restaurants anymore.
I really like gator too, I guess it's all in the prep.

Is that frog hanging from some line? If not, at the claimed 130# weight, that dude is one strong m'fer, holding that carcass out like it was only 60#

C'mon man, it's in the south.... it's a mullet haircut. Ain't you seen that movie, "Joe Dirt"?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top