JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Could be someone who doesn't know.

Could be someone who is willing to accept the risk and burden of defending charges by arguing Bruen.

Either way I believe most of us simply MYOB.

I've seen several over 10 rd mags for sale in Washington on here. Am I missing something? Thought it was illegal.
1673487937208.png

I've seen several over 10 rd mags for sale in Washington on here. Am I missing something? Thought it was illegal.
Report ANY illegal activity. Hard stop!

The above link expanded for everyone:

1. Members must comply with Northwest Firearms rules and local, state, and federal laws at all times

It is the responsibility of all members to comply with both the Northwest Firearms rules and local, state, and federal laws at all times.

We don't like it any more than you do, but facilitating illegal activity is a great way to get us shut down. Unfortunately, we also have to err on the side of caution when it comes to legal gray areas.

This includes but is not limited to the following:
  • Buying, selling, or trading firearms across state lines without the involvement of an FFL.
  • Buying, selling, or trading firearms without a background check in states where one is required.
  • Buying, selling, or trading reloaded ammunition (even as components) without an 06 FFL.
  • Buying, selling, or trading black powder without an explosives license.
  • Buying, selling, or trading solvent traps or other components for homemade suppressors.
  • Buying, selling, or trading forced reset triggers.
  • Buying, selling, or trading bump stocks.
  • Buying, selling, or trading counterfeit items (including fakes, clones, knock-offs, etc).
Violation of this rule will result in termination of your account, period.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads