JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, the OP has been gone since just 3 minutes after he posted the OP last week. And about 4 hours after the close of trading, he's not returned to give an explanation for the failed prediction. I can't say I blame him, especially after he taunted folks in the other thread and said he'd be laughing at those who didn't believe him. It would be hard to come here and take the knocks.

I guess this is a good lesson for anyone else that wants to make a prediction with certainty - leave yourself some wiggle room for when things don't come to pass. Otherwise, your credibility is shot from that point on.

Bummer, I honestly wanted to hear what he had to say about why the collapse didn't happen.

Well, the OP has been gone since just 3 minutes after he posted the OP last week. And about 4 hours after the close of trading, he's not returned to give an explanation for the failed prediction. I can't say I blame him, especially after he taunted folks in the other thread and said he'd be laughing at those who didn't believe him. It would be hard to come here and take the knocks.

I guess this is a good lesson for anyone else that wants to make a prediction with certainty - leave yourself some wiggle room for when things don't come to pass. Otherwise, your credibility is shot from that point on.

Bummer, I honestly wanted to hear what he had to say about why the collapse didn't happen.

Jehova's witnesses were the same way. They said the world would end by the time I was 18 and my parents should sign over their house to their church to guarantee our bus ticket to heaven. That was almost 20 years ago...

Jehova's witnesses were the same way. They said the world would end by the time I was 18 and my parents should sign over their house to their church to guarantee our bus ticket to heaven. That was almost 20 years ago...

My grandmother was not a JW, but she went down the road of following some other false prophets, also predicted the end of the world, several times. Each time it didn't happen, it got conveniently moved to a later date. We were not close with her because she got a little too weird for us, even mean when we wouldn't buy into her beliefs.

tenor.gif

I went back and looked at his previous posts and realized he was the Chemtrails Guy! :rolleyes:

Good grief. That might explain the quality of his "news" sources and analysis. :rolleyes:

I can appreciate his reluctance to return after the spectacular failure of a prediction and the vitriolic rhetoric he employed. Everybody has been wrong at some point or said something they regret, and he stated he was a young person, so I would imagine most would be forgiving though.

I saw the left lane one and the fat people one I missed the chem trails one I think at least I don't remember it but who knows I don't remember lots of stuff

The world didn't end, the sky didn't fall, and the stock market didn't crash sending hundreds of newly broke investors jumping out windows.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews