JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wranglers today are slightly better than Levi's, especially if you get the ones made in Mexico. Both are made in several countries now, but not in the U.S. Roundhouse are noticeably thicker, and much harder to rip or abrade.
Heads up don't buy Levi's signature. They literally last weeks before they start tearing. Paper thin. But I guess that's why they cost 1/3 of regular Levi's or whatever it is.

Heads up don't buy Levi's signature. They literally last weeks before they start tearing. Paper thin. But I guess that's why they cost 1/3 of regular Levi's or whatever it is.
I haven't bought Levi's in years but the last time I did, I noticed that the ones made in China were worse than the ones made in - I don't even remember what country the other ones were from, but they lasted longer. I've tried Lucky, Buffalow and probably some others. All of them were better than Levi's, which were my go-to for almost 30 years. I just noticed one day that they were wearing out in a year, when they used go for 2, 3, 5 years depending on what I did to them.

Wearing anything but denim jeans, Levi's denim, would probably cripple me. I did buy a couple pairs Wrangler some years ago, just for the heck of it. Read: Cheap. Just not the same.
Must be because my parents never spent money on Levi's for me. I didn't have my first pair of 501s until I got a job at 16 and bought them myself.
I usually wear wranglers for the cargo pants. Work will tear up any pants or permanently stain them within weeks, whether its $20 or $400.

Plus cargo pants are almost always wide enough to fit over the stalk of the boots.

Easier to wear western boots with cargo pants anyways, and wranglers are easier to find. If only I could find 28 or 29 length in stores. :(

IMG_1043.jpeg

I have an idea...

I'm going to buy all the cans of Bud Lite that no one else wants and re-label them:

SCHRODINGER'S LITE BEER
The Best Tasting Beer in the Universe!​
(Until you open it, then it tastes like cat pi$$)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads