JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That my friend....Is why, we drink Pabst Blue ribbon and Rainier in this house pardner.

Well not really. It's because it's cheap.

Field report, WinCo in Everett WA, July 3rd:
PXL_20230703_171407606.jpg

PXL_20230703_171359272.jpg

And yes, I did see one couple with a 6 pack of BL in their cart, but judging by their appearance (liberal, older woman had purple hair) and the wines they were buying, I don't think they're BL drinkers, probably thought they were being "good allies"
Oh, and they kept leaving their cart in the way of others in the middle of the aisle, sideways.... you know the type!

Field report, WinCo in Everett WA, July 3rd:
View attachment 1447162

View attachment 1447163

And yes, I did see one couple with a 6 pack of BL in their cart, but judging by their appearance (liberal, older woman had purple hair) and the wines they were buying, I don't think they're BL drinkers, probably thought they were being "good allies"
Oh, and they kept leaving their cart in the way of others in the middle of the aisle, sideways.... you know the type!
Soooo....
The beer section has been picked over in the first picture...
And the second picture with the bottled water...hasn't been.....:D
Andy

So corona and modelo is a weird one. Profits from any of the modelo or corona sold in the U.S doesn't go to AB, but rather constellation. Only profits from modelo/corona sold outside of the U.S goes to AB.

So you only indirectly support AB by giving profits to constellation, who orders beer from modelo, which keeps them going, which will then give AB money from all the beer not sold in the U.S.

YT played a Modelo commercial for me today, and it literally had a "do not attempt" disclaimer in fine print when abuela was flipping handmade tortillas by hand......wtf is this world coming to?

I'm curious how many people here boycotting Bud Light own a pair of Levis. People have short memories, this will blow over and in a few months most will be trying to remember why they were upset in the first place.

I'm curious how many people here boycotting Bud Light own a pair of Levis. People have short memories, this will blow over and in a few months most will be trying to remember why they were upset in the first place.
My new favorite is Roundhouse. They're not karate jeans; They're named after a famous building in their hometown. They're comfortable and wear very well.

My new favorite is Roundhouse. They're not karate jeans; They're named after a famous building in their hometown. They're comfortable and wear very well.

Wearing anything but denim jeans, Levi's denim, would probably cripple me. I did buy a couple pairs Wrangler some years ago, just for the heck of it. Read: Cheap. Just not the same.
Must be because my parents never spent money on Levi's for me. I didn't have my first pair of 501s until I got a job at 16 and bought them myself.

Wearing anything but denim jeans, Levi's denim, would probably cripple me. I did buy a couple pairs Wrangler some years ago, just for the heck of it. Read: Cheap. Just not the same.
Must be because my parents never spent money on Levi's for me. I didn't have my first pair of 501s until I got a job at 16 and bought them myself.
Wranglers today are slightly better than Levi's, especially if you get the ones made in Mexico. Both are made in several countries now, but not in the U.S. Roundhouse are noticeably thicker, and much harder to rip or abrade.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top