JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm glad I bought all of those guns and ammo for this apocalyptic market crash. I predict that once all of these stock traders hit the ground dead that they will rise up again as an army of the flesh starved undead. I am prepared!
:s0156:

How my day started and then ended associated with the thread ;)

tenor.gif

I used to be active on a prepared-related forum years ago that always had these prognostications. The two reoccurring results in essentially every case was:
  1. The prediction was outright wrong.
  2. When a hard and fast date was set, the spin, mental gymnastics, and outright BS in the wake was always hilarious.
In every market, you find doom-junkies and those that predict blue skies forever. If I had a dollar for every one I've seen posted, however, the portfolio would be looking even better. :s0114:

to the people who are calling me delusional in the previous thread, i am making this thread to show you ,that i will be right.

this will be a crash like you have never seen before. It will happen friday/monday at the LATEST.

there was a black monday in 1987 and a black tuesday in 1929. so all we need now is a black friday. the plebs will never know what hit em.

this will be my last post regarding market crashes until monday after the market closes.

We are genuinely curious as to your response considering the prediction of a "crash like you have never seen before" that would happen "Friday/Monday at the LATEST" has not come to pass.

I really would like to hear what you have to say on this before the mods lock down the thread.

What do you all mean it has to be true I read it on the internet.

I'm only pissed due to a change of management I couldn't get at my 401K to move the stash of 8K I have sitting in a Money Market and use it to buy up these crashed stocks at a bargain. OH well next end of the world time I guess.

What do you all mean it has to be true I read it on the internet.

I'm only pissed due to a change of management I couldn't get at my 401K to move the stash of 8K I have sitting in a Money Market and use it to buy up these crashed stocks at a bargain. OH well next end of the world time I guess.
That's exactly how I felt about my tax refund...

I'd really like to see the response from the OP. I am genuinely interested in what led to such a prediction and what thoughts he has as to why it didn't come true - assuming the market doesn't collapse in the next 20 minutes.
A lot of times it has to do with a late night guest hosted by Jeff Rense, Clyde Lewis or George Noory.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top