JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
to the people who are calling me delusional in the previous thread, i am making this thread to show you ,that i will be right.

this will be a crash like you have never seen before. It will happen friday/monday at the LATEST.

there was a black monday in 1987 and a black tuesday in 1929. so all we need now is a black friday. the plebs will never know what hit em.

this will be my last post regarding market crashes until monday after the market closes.

Well, you'll either be right or wrong come next Monday. I guess we'll see which it is.

I've always avoided making predictions with certainty - history has proven out one thing - predictions are almost always wrong.

So, if the market doesn't crash and we're all still here come close of business next Monday, then what? Move the prediction down the calendar a bit? Took a screen shot of the post for posterity - some folks like to delete those things if they don't prove out to be true.

I don't believe that it will be a full-blown collapse. I do believe that we are in a "pull-back" or "adjustment".

to the people who are calling me delusional in the previous thread, i am making this thread to show you ,that i will be right.

this will be a crash like you have never seen before. It will happen friday/monday at the LATEST.

there was a black monday in 1987 and a black tuesday in 1929. so all we need now is a black friday. the plebs will never know what hit em.

this will be my last post regarding market crashes until monday after the market closes.
Did God reveal this to you, or do you have a more readily available public source for your prophecy?

So you have a crystal ball? No one can accurately predict what is going to happen.
I think we are having an adjustment. No big deal.
We are back to where we were early 2018, one month ago. 2017 gains remain intact, and they were big.
I don't invest day to day, I invest for the long haul. And the stock market has an excellent record for that.

You should also have the correct asset allocation, one that matches your risk tolerance and the risks you take if you put everything into stocks or stock mutual funds.
I just checked my account, and I "lost" money in my stock funds but my bond funds have gone up. That is why you need a balanced portfolio.

You should also have the correct asset allocation, one that matches your risk tolerance and the risks you take if you put everything into stocks or stock mutual funds.
I just checked my account, and I "lost" money in my stock funds but my bond funds have gone up. That is why you need a balanced portfolio.

You probably lost some earnings. If you have been in a while and are properly allocated as you point out, then you can tolerate some of that. In the past I got into principle losses and that can be a bit nerve wracking, but over the last 2 years my gains have been sufficient that any pull back only effects earnings and not principle. Takes a while to get there but at this point my basis is completely intact and adding to that.

I'm so excited :)....I dunno that I can wait to be right ...

ZaL0Frf.gif

My Ameriprise Brokerage fund guarantees an annual rate of return of 6% regardless of what the market does

We should have one of the MODS pin this thread so it doesn't mysteriously disappear when the OP's prediction fails to come true! :p

According to the OP we will all be dead from jumping off buildings, so we have to designate one of us to NOT jump off a building so they can follow up on the prediction.

I volunteer. I have been broke before and managed to live through it.
I'll jump off my back deck onto the lawn for sure.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top