JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It wouldn't suprise me to see another civil war in my lifetime.

That's looking like a long shot, given the general under 40-ish population is spoiled, lazy, and has an entitled, self-focused attitude, that is not only allowed but tacitly encouraged by public institutions, media and even their own parents. Half the male and even more of the female population is Obese, out of shape, coddled, semi-aware and don't give a 5hit about anything that isn't of direct, personal interest or sweat inducing.
(note I said "general" not "all")

We are a long way from the days of, Patrick Henry:
-"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"

-"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"

We have entered the days of, Lesli Johnson-Rider:
-"Finally we're like, no longer afraid to act, all, like, we can act out our perversions without being like judged and stuff. We, like can't be trusted with like, arms for our defense or stuff?"

-"My life is so like, important and stuff? And like, peace is nice too, y'know? It's purchased at the price of chains and slavery and worth every penny 'cuz like, those rich people pay for it? right? So, like, go for it, Almighty Gov! I don't know much about why some people are soo mean, but as for me, give me a cell phone, free edjication, and like, or like y'know, Whatever!"

I can't even spell the name of that state. And It's really a crapshoot how I pronounce it, and people from here are actually known for their diction/enunciation.
I'd write them off just for that but they got flat screwed.

This is fairly surprising. To date I haven't seen any state try to stop people from reading a state law to find out what is legal to sell there. Now the MA Attorney General has basically warned everyone that "copycat" rifles essentially the same in operating system as banned weapons are also banned. Issued on Tuesday, in force on Wednesday (before many sellers got the letter). If this sticks it will spread to every state with a ban.

Massachusetts Just Banned the Sale of All Semi-Automatic Rifles? (http://www.snopes.com/massachusetts-banned-semi-automatic-rifles/)

The Republican governor apparently agrees with this action.
Gov. Charlie Baker: AG Maura Healey has authority to clarify assault weapons ban (http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/gov_charlie_baker_ag_maura_hea.html)

Looks like the NRA already gave this guy a 0, so that's good.
The Voter's Self Defense System (https://votesmart.org/interest-group/1034/rating/7165#.V5FBw5OANBc)

If Hillary gets to appoint a SCOTUS justice, you can kiss all your rifles goodbye. It will be just a matter of time...

I won't be kissing any rifles goodbye, and neither will anyone else.

13700007_10154928485074881_2472036089526476000_n.jpg

Hillary can do as she pleases; Me and the millions of others who legally own guns will still have ours the morning after....

And for many mornings after that.....

Good thing I don't live there... But if I did, all of my Assault rifles would be "Old" and since mine are already purchased, this would not affect me.

But whatever. Let them live in their utopia.

"...if a gun's operating system is the same as that of a banned weapon or it has components that are interchangeable with those in a banned weapon, the gun is illegal to sell in Massachusetts."

Looks like bolt and slide action rifles that use AR15 magazines are now banned in Massachusetts.

What a cluster fubar.... All they've done is spike sales.

How in the world would they stop someone from bringing them in from another state and selling them privately?

How about building your own from 80% lowers...

Or bringing in AR's that are built on 80% lowers. Sounds like they prefer the black market to supply demand. Silly officials, your not going to stop people from owning or buying...

I won't be kissing any rifles goodbye, and neither will anyone else.

View attachment 303468

Hillary can do as she pleases; Me and the millions of others who legally own guns will still have ours the morning after....

And for many mornings after that.....
They will ban plenty
They will not confiscate many
Does any politician really want to start WWIII right here on American soil?
Cause that's what you would get.

How in the world would they stop someone from bringing them in from another state and selling them privately?

Or bringing in AR's that are built on 80% lowers. Sounds like they prefer the black market to supply demand. Silly officials, your not going to stop people from owning or buying...
Shut up, felon.

Everything you have mentioned will soon follow with a ban,if the law suits that will come from gun orgs. can't do anything to stop this person.

I'm still trying to figure this whole Executive Order thingy, How in Hell can this person even think she has this kind of authority? Who in blazes has not arrested this azzhat for taking the law into there own hands and enacted a State Law they have no power to do?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top