JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear ya etrain16 I am seriously boycotting all products and services from the entire new england area! NO new england area business will be selling any thing to me, and I advise you all to do the same! My theory is this, If you want to affect change, there are two ways to do that, Vote with your voice or vote with your wallet! When the States see how much money they are loosing they might change the tune! At least one can hope! This means no Ben and Jerries Ice cream, No Narraganset ice tea, no main lobster, no nothing that is made or comes from New england!
I agree in essence, but it's really on the manufacturers to fight the fight. If we were to not purchase products from manufacturers in states with such restrictive laws, then here's a very short list of what you can't buy:

Remington
Kimber
Colt
S&W
Savage
Marlin
Mossberg
Ruger
Ithaca

Those are just the big guys that come to mind and only three states, New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts...

I hear ya etrain16 I am seriously boycotting all products and services from the entire new england area! NO new england area business will be selling any thing to me, and I advise you all to do the same! My theory is this, If you want to affect change, there are two ways to do that, Vote with your voice or vote with your wallet! When the States see how much money they are loosing they might change the tune! At least one can hope! This means no Ben and Jerries Ice cream, No Narraganset ice tea, no main lobster, no nothing that is made or comes from New england!
No Narragansett Lager Beer?!?!

Howdy neighbor, have a 'gansett!

I was "stationed" at Quonset Point for a few weeks, got all sorts of goodies from that area! Rhode Island is a very strange place, very strange! Loved the 'gansett beer and ice tea's
Born and raised in Little Rhody... Lot's of things I could say about the state that would not be complimentary... Good seafood, strange local foods and customs.

It's either Puritan influence or inbreeding... Not sure which...

That's funny, DOJ... They can't even deal with a treasonous presidential candidate...
My point exactly! It is going to come down to the "will of the people" to take actions! We all know the State Popo is in bed with all the poiltico's and any one that has lived there can attest, Law enforcement is about as crooked as it gets! Think Mexico Feduralies with Plan-tons and riding boots, Reminds me of the Nazi Gestapo!!!

Two words, Cherry Stones!!! Best Seafood EVER
Yes sir!

Many years ago, the local
Peasants would flock to Aunt Carrie's in Galilee for their clam cakes and chowder...

But Rhode Island is very restrictive regarding gun control as well. Even had a seven day waiting period at one point. Concealed weapons permits had to be approved by the State Attorney General... That was after being approved by your local
Police chief...

What utter BS...

I made the mistake of trying to purchase Black Powder arms in a few new england states, What a bunch of B.S. paper work, licencing and permitting and such, would have ended up costing me three times as much as the asking price of these items! I missed out on several "Must Haves" because of all this! I ended up finding a loophole with FFL transfers and had them shipped to Cherry Point NC area dealer who was more then happy to have my business! This is going to be how New England gets hammered now! Stop ALL purchases!

On a related note, what happens to all the existing inventory of now banned firearms and product at dealers?
Most likely shipped back to the manufacturer/wholesaler or to an out of state FFL the Massachusetts FFL has worked out a deal with...

I like the idea if a firearm, accessory or ammo is prohibited for a citizen, then the purveyor of said items refuses to sell to city/town, county and state agencies as well...

Sounds like the Patriotic thing to do...

I bet they scramble to try and sell them out of state! Or send them back to manufactures for redistribution! I wonder how many dealers will be forced to close up shop, which will cause residents all sorts of issues getting other firearms related stuff!

Most likely shipped back to the manufacturer/wholesaler or to an out of state FFL the Massachusetts FFL has worked out a deal with...

I like the idea if a firearm, accessory or ammo is prohibited for a citizen, then the purveyor of said items refuses to sell to city/town, county and state agencies as well...

Sounds like the Patriotic thing to do...

I wonder how many police agencies in MA carry M&P's?

So, I wonder if this new interpretation of their law also would do away with 80% AR receivers, since they are technically not firearms, but could be built to tie into parts that create a functional firearm?

I bet they are looking into all sorts of things to "add in" to this order! I bet we see all sorts of non gun folks adding there two cents into this, What makes an "Assault Weapon" from any other firearm! I bet we get a bunch of "things that go up" again that we can all laugh at! DUMB AZZES!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top