JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best way to fight this BS is simply non-compliance. If just 10% of legitimate gun owners stood their ground and defied unjust laws, things would change. Can't lock up 10 million of us...

Actually, non-compliance is estimated from 85-95% in places like New York (SAFE Act), Connecticut (mandatory registration of 'assault' rifles) and Los Angeles (mandatory turn in of 'high-cap' magazines). I'm sure many will fail to comply with the new MA B.S. ruling too. But for all their refusal to comply, it has failed to stop these gun-grabbers from making it worse and worse. Instead, they keep taking it further and further.

I believe there is plenty of non-compliance in Oregon and Washington over SB941 and I-594, but again, what good is it doing? Both states are going to come after us even harder in 2017.

I wish non-compliance would make a bigger difference, problem is, it appears to me that non-compliance has done nothing to affect actual change for the better.

Actually, non-compliance is estimated from 85-95% in places like New York (SAFE Act), Connecticut (mandatory registration of 'assault' rifles) and Los Angeles (mandatory turn in of 'high-cap' magazines). I'm sure many will fail to comply with the new MA B.S. ruling too. But for all their refusal to comply, it has failed to stop these gun-grabbers from making it worse and worse. Instead, they keep taking it further and further.

I believe there is plenty of non-compliance in Oregon and Washington over SB941 and I-594, but again, what good is it doing? Both states are going to come after us even harder in 2017.

I wish non-compliance would make a bigger difference, problem is, it appears to me that non-compliance has done nothing to affect actual change for the better.
We all know what the solution is...

It all started once before in Massachusetts...

I think you mean "effect". :)

It just takes time, that's all. Passing laws that virtually everybody ignores, is not a cost-free proposition for the ruling class. Instead, it strikes at the very foundation of their "legitimacy".

I think you mean "effect". :)

No, I did mean 'affect':

"To affect something is to change or influence it, and an effect is something that happens due to a cause."

In my use, the non-compliance has done nothing to change or influence, thus my choice of word ;)

If something had changed, we could have said that the effect of non-compliance is that Democrats have decided to drop all gun control attempts. We're still waiting for the effect.

As for the time required, I sure hope something happens sooner than later. It's just getting worse. I like that folks are non-compliant, but so far, it seems to have done no good.

Okay, I'll quote myself and replace the word with another word for clarity:

I wish non-compliance would make a bigger difference, problem is, it appears to me that non-compliance has done nothing to affect influence actual change for the better.

As I noted above, in how I used it, affect = influence. The quote I took was directly from the same site that you reference.

That said, some grammarists would say that you can interchange them. That's fine, their decision didn't effect my choice...;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top