JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea I got deep roots here.

I wouldn't be able to pickup and move very well at all.

A good friend followed his job across the country and spent 5 years miserable. Family values were different, recreation was hard to find and all their friends and support system was here.

He said he had rarely been as happy as he was to get back here.

S&W hosts several national matches at their facility in Mass each year. Well they used to. At least one is canceled without public comment.
Anyways, should you like to go, you can not do so easily. Their laws for bringing in handguns are terrible. Some competitors goto CT and stay in CT, borrowing weapons to compete with from Mass. residents. Clearly top endorsed competitors have legal teams to help, but for the rest of us....

I am thinking long and hard before buying another Massachusetts produced firearm.

State Motto:
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
"By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty."
manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
This hand, an enemy to tyrants, seeks with the sword a quiet peace under liberty.
Written c. 1659 by English soldier-statesman Algernon Sidney, an opponent of Charles II and who was later executed for treason. The motto was first adopted in 1775 by the Massachusetts General Court (the official name of the state legislature) and applied to the temporary seal of Massachusetts. On December 13, 1780, the legislature approved its application to the current Great Seal of Massachusetts.

Wow, so now you don't even have to be an unelected Governor like Kate Brown to pen Executive Orders against gun owners and the Second Amendment... What's next - Surgeon Generals declaring gun ownership a lethal disease? Gun ownership = mental disease as defined by the State = confiscation and institutionalism (for your safety, dontcha know...).

Confiscation is next in Mass - you can bet your life on it.
Yea, I think you are right on the mark about confiscation. But last time that was tried, the people fought back and birthed a new nation.

That'll never happen now, too many living off the government teet...

Yeah like voting is really going to do something. Sure, you can vote, as it takes no effort, but quit fooling yourselves, voting is what gave you the Hell you're currently experiencing. The people in these positions of power need to be removed by "other" means.

VOTE HARDER NEXT TIME AND GET TREAD ON SOME MORE!

It wouldn't suprise me to see another civil war in my lifetime.

I hope things take a turn around sooner then later.:confused:

They had Paul revere? (History was never my major...) Riding a hoarse to warn of the incoming army. Now we have Twitter and other means to organize and can act almost instantly...:rolleyes:.

If only I had one of the above mentioned accounts lol:p. If it isn't on YouTube then I won't know about it:D.

They had Paul revere? (History was never my major...) Riding a hoarse to warn of the incoming army. Now we have Twitter and other means to organize and can act almost instantly...:rolleyes:.

If only I had one of the above mentioned accounts lol:p. If it isn't on YouTube then I won't know about it:D.
What are you talking about, THIS is my only social media...:(

So, A non elected ( appointed) State Official is writing law, and executive orders with out consent and ramming them through with out comment and vote, and the public is accepting of this? Why is the Counties Sheriff's not forcefully removing these people from office who are clearly violating all sorts of laws including the State Constitution as well as the national one! Me thinks it time letters are written to these LOE and demand action! Watch out Orygun, Your next! Guv'ness Brownstain will see this and go bonkers trying to ram it through!

It would surprise me. Not because of they tyranny we're under, but because I don't think the American people have that kind of fight in them, at least not any more. I can't think of any one person/leader the people would or could rally around for such an event to take place.

I suppose it could happen on a very small scale, but I just don't believe enough of the American people believe strongly enough in what we've lost to step out and risk it. That said, my assessment could definitely be wrong. I guess we'll see. If places like MA keep pushing like this, they may, just may, find out that they've taken a step too far...

??Can you make tea by throwing anti-gun, freedom-hating Democrat politicians into Boston harbor??

BTW, as for Paul Revere - if he were alive today, he would have made his ride a LONG time ago. They're not just here, we're already under their thumbs.

So, A non elected ( appointed) State Official is writing law, and executive orders with out consent and ramming them through with out comment and vote, and the public is accepting of this? Why is the Counties Sheriff's not forcefully removing these people from office who are clearly violating all sorts of laws including the State Constitution as well as the national one! Me thinks it time letters are written to these LOE and demand action! Watch out Orygun, Your next! Guv'ness Brownstain will see this and go bonkers trying to ram it through!

The brainwashed masses have no problem with it. They have been indoctrinated through the public school system that the government is your savior. Whatever they say or do is the only thing that is right. There is no fight, because they don't believe there is anything to fight against.

I will not purchase another S&W firearm until they leave MA. I stated as much on their FB page - looks like the list of folks angry at S&W for remaining in MA is growing too.

The brainwashed masses have no problem with it. They have been indoctrinated through the public school system that the government is your savior. Whatever they say or do is the only thing that is right. There is no fight, because they don't believe there is anything to fight against.

I will not purchase another S&W firearm until they leave MA. I stated as much on the FB page.

I am ashamed to say my brother and father fall into the idiot category as far as trusting the gov to have their best interest in mind - how could any elected official be in it for personal gain...

Morons both which is why we all live 15 min from each other but I will not talk to either of them.

Massachusettes Sherrifs aren't really law enforcement, least that I can recall. Pretty much just jails & prisoner transport. No patrols and such. Perhaps out in far western mass they do actually perform law enforcement? Completely different than out here.

Anyways, my point is there isn't any mutual aide type interaction between the county / town or county city. It's all mutual aide town to town town to city etc or State police mutual aide.

ie there wouldn't be anything a Sherriff could (edit adding "would") do back there.

I hear ya etrain16 I am seriously boycotting all products and services from the entire new england area! NO new england area business will be selling any thing to me, and I advise you all to do the same! My theory is this, If you want to affect change, there are two ways to do that, Vote with your voice or vote with your wallet! When the States see how much money they are loosing they might change the tune! At least one can hope! This means no Ben and Jerries Ice cream, No Narraganset ice tea, no main lobster, no nothing that is made or comes from New england!

Massachusettes Sherrifs aren't really law enforcement, least that I can recall. Pretty much just jails & prisoner transport. No patrols and such. Perhaps out in far western mass they do actually perform law enforcement? Completely different than out here.

Anyways, my point is there isn't any mutual aide type interaction between the county / town or county city. It's all mutual aide town to town town to city etc or State police mutual aide.

ie there wouldn't be anything a Sherriff could (edit adding "would") do back there.
Yea, sheriffs back east, in New Englad at least, are not boots on the ground law enforcement.

As noted jail/prison, prisoner transport, court house security and serving court documents. No patrols like we see in many states.

Which leads me to believe they muted authority... Or perhaps they have just been neutered as well...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top