JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three of four?

1681512079967.png

He gave them a ride to the hospital - did they expect him to hang around afterwards?
OK well that was nice of him. When I glanced at the story I thought they meant he took off and left them when the gunfire started. I guess it was nice of him to take the wounded to the ER. That happens at the ER's here a lot. Car pulls up, tosses the wounded out on the ground and takes off. Hey at least they got their comrades to the front door. :s0140:

Sorry... no remorse or sympathy from me, but you know there is going to be a whole flock of protestors crying that robbing a store doesn't deserve anyone getting shot over and condemning the hero of the hour.

They are just babies after all and have mamma's that love them.🤮

Sorry... no remorse or sympathy from me, but you know there is going to be a whole flock of protestors crying that robbing a store doesn't deserve anyone getting shot over and condemning the hero of the hour.

They are just babies after all and have mamma's that love them.🤮
You can bet that the scum will have already racked up an impressive rap sheet too. This will not have been the first time they pulled this crap.

You can bet that the scum will have already racked up an impressive rap sheet too. This will not have been the first time they pulled this crap.
I have no doubt of that. Armed robbery is hardly a gateway crime.

Bleeding hearts will still say if everyone had just complied and given them what they want, no one had to get hurt. (Just their next victims, I guess....)

I hope Huston is still part of Texas.

How many gas stations do you need to rob to get rich? Why is this still a thing? Like stealing car stereos. The message finally got out. Not wort it. Get $100 each, if you're lucky for knocking off a gas station. Spend the next 20 yrs to life behind bars (assuming you actually get charged).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top