JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I almost shot some of that ammo i prepped with lubricating the inside of the necks with lanolin.

Almost... :D

Hopefully I'll get some time in the near future to shoot them at distance.

I am a one shot fan but also have been experimenting with the lanolin/alcohol lube for a couple of years know. I usually deprime with a universal lee deprimer die and then tumble brass in media, lube and size. The lanolin lube will cause powder to stick a bit inside the neck area, unlike one shot, but I do not think it will cause any powder or primer issues. I have purposely been leaving it in cases and have not had any misfires or accuracy problems. Moving forward I will run a patch in and out to keep the powder granules from sticking inside case but so far my results have been positive with the lanolin/alcohol concoction.

Great stuff guys!!!
I am in the process of building an insulated room out in the shop dedicated to keeping me busy & out of trouble. I will get back in the saddle in a month or so to
process another 3300 pieces of 5.56 brass on top of the 4k I already swaged....:eek::eek::eek::p

I did fire some more of the lanolin lubed cases a week ago or so.

No issues whatsoever, and still seems to hold 1/2 MOA or better 5-shot groups.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews