JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I almost shot some of that ammo i prepped with lubricating the inside of the necks with lanolin.

Almost... :D

Hopefully I'll get some time in the near future to shoot them at distance.

I am a one shot fan but also have been experimenting with the lanolin/alcohol lube for a couple of years know. I usually deprime with a universal lee deprimer die and then tumble brass in media, lube and size. The lanolin lube will cause powder to stick a bit inside the neck area, unlike one shot, but I do not think it will cause any powder or primer issues. I have purposely been leaving it in cases and have not had any misfires or accuracy problems. Moving forward I will run a patch in and out to keep the powder granules from sticking inside case but so far my results have been positive with the lanolin/alcohol concoction.

Great stuff guys!!!
I am in the process of building an insulated room out in the shop dedicated to keeping me busy & out of trouble. I will get back in the saddle in a month or so to
process another 3300 pieces of 5.56 brass on top of the 4k I already swaged....:eek::eek::eek::p

I did fire some more of the lanolin lubed cases a week ago or so.

No issues whatsoever, and still seems to hold 1/2 MOA or better 5-shot groups.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top