JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Door kicked in on one of at least two houses you own.

You go inside without calling the police.

Find a guy taking a shower and exchange words with him and still don't call the police.

Go home and get a gun without calling the police.

Reenter the house you know an unwanted person is inside and still don't call the police.

Shoot the suspect multiple times while he is taking a shower (naked?),

Spend the next several years as a guest of the Washington State Department of Corrections.

The End

This.

Door kicked in on one of at least two houses you own.

You go inside without calling the police.

Find a guy taking a shower and exchange words with him and still don't call the police.

Go home and get a gun without calling the police.

Reenter the house you know an unwanted person is inside and still don't call the police.

Shoot the suspect multiple times while he is taking a shower (naked?),

Spend the next several years as a guest of the Washington State Department of Corrections.

The End
Next couple years he's a old man try the rest of his life premeditated murder mmmmmm but there is something funny about this the guy who was shot is a school teacher from bothal why is a school teacher from Bothal taking a shower in a empty house in Bed fare almost 80 mile drive from his home mmmmmmm I smell a rat or at least a gay love triangle LOL

Next couple years he's a old man try the rest of his life premeditated murder mmmmmm but there is something funny about this the guy who was shot is a school teacher from bothal why is a school teacher from Bothal taking a shower in a empty house in Bed fare almost 80 mile drive from his home mmmmmmm I smell a rat or at least a gay love triangle LOL

Oooh, good call. The plot thickens.

Oh Im Sorry I Thought This Was America.jpg

Having a plan and knowing what you will do to execute the plan is very important.

Leaving to go get the gun and then shooting him upon arrival back at the scene makes it look very bad for him.

No matter how much i want this guy to not go to jail and think the showering bandit deserves what he got, this was a bad shoot. This homeowner is screwed

Agreed. I've got zero sympathy or patience for a scuzz that breaks into another's dwelling, but the law just isn't on the shooter's side. It will be argued that he could have left and called the police about a drunk/druggie/mentally ill stranger in his shower and, therefore, lethal force was not justified. The homeowner is likely hosed.

Last Edited:
I would like to know the "rest of the story" so to speak...But I'm not brave enough to ask: "Whats Up?":eek::D
All in all a strange story that seems to have several important parts missing.
Andy

No problem arming yourself or even shooting a naked person. Ever seen anyone on angel dust? They get real hot, strip down and are strong as ####. But, you can't shoot someone through a barrier that hasn't attacked you.

My guess, homeowner kicked the door in, his wife was still nekked as a jaybird while the perfessor washed off the evidence. Ipso facto, shootso.

Now if the guy had been in the bathtub, I could understand it - those rubber duckies can be deadly in the hands of a determined bather...

Meanwhile, back in Reality - a baaaaaaaaaaaad shoot - totally bad.

It gives responsible gun-owners a bad name, for sure.

tac
The house was vandalized as the dude broke in
The intruder just made himself at home
It would piss me off for sure.

The wild card is this: maybe the dude was high on drugs - people on meth or PCP are unpredictable
I live in Mason County - it takes the police a good 30 minutes to show up if you're lucky

I'm not saying the shooting was justified, but I could definitely see the homeowner's point of view

FRom what I've read,the victim was staying with friends a few houses down from the crime scene. They'd gone out drinking & the victim decided to go out & get some fresh air. Apparently the two houses are very similar both & in looks & floorplan. The theory is that the victim went out,drunkenly confused the houses & entered the defendants house by mistake. So far this is a very bad shoot & this guy is rightfully going to prison.

Perhaps I am picking nits here, but the shooting took place in the HOUSE that is used as an office, not in the HOME of the shooter. Leaving your OFFICE, going HOME and getting a gun, then going back to the OFFICE to shoot the intruder will not get you any kind of self-defense defense, and shouldn't.

I agree that it sounds like a bad shoot. I think that it could come out that there was a confrontation or just bad blood between the shooter and his rowdy neighbors!
I know that the law does not work this way, but my personal philosophy reads do something bad, evil or stupid while incapacitated, BFD it's a self inflicted wound! I'm gleeful that a polluted gene pool is gone!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top