Maskers getting violent... Man pepper-sprayed for not wearing mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Reactions

Man and his wife were at a dog park, outside, sitting at a table away from others eating when a crazy elderly woman approached them and pepper sprayed the man for not wearing a mask.

Crazy.
He should be glad he did not get my grandma's pinch, that'll send tears down any grown man's face. :oops:

OP
HaveGun
Reactions
Society is becoming less and less polite. Keep your head on a swivel out there.
What's really disturbing is if you read the comments below the article, quite a few people thought the woman's actions were completely acceptable.

Chilling that people think violence against people minding their own business is OK.

dobeman

Reactions
What's really disturbing is if you read the comments below the article, quite a few people thought the woman's actions were completely acceptable.

Chilling that people think violence against people minding their own business is OK.
and that they believe these masks are actually doing any good. Where does it stop.

Reactions
  • National Rifle Association
This gives me an idea for a site fundraiser @Joe Link --masks printed with the WA or OR flags upside-down and the words "MY GOVERNOR IS AN IDIOT."

Not something I'd buy because I don't react well to things clamped onto my face like they're trying to do a Xenomorph Face-Rape reenactment, but I thought I'd run the idea up the flagpole and see who saluted it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom