JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is another "Karen" who so far has gotten away with these kind of temper tantrums. Sooner or later, probably sooner, some of these Karen's are going to pull this on someone who will at best just punch their lights out. Then when "Karen" wakes up in the hospital she of course will claim to be the victim. Stupidity should be painful and some of these idiots are going to feel some real pain doing crap like this.

This gives me an idea for a site fundraiser @Joe Link --masks printed with the WA or OR flags upside-down and the words "MY GOVERNOR IS AN IDIOT."

Not something I'd buy because I don't react well to things clamped onto my face like they're trying to do a Xenomorph Face-Rape reenactment, but I thought I'd run the idea up the flagpole and see who saluted it. :)

Went to a local restaurant a little while back and this was my waitress.

20200704_131553.jpg

So there's something similar out there..............

Ray

The fine print on most masks says "not for use if an N95 or higher mask is available". Frankly 95% of the masks I see people wearing are as useless as crotchless underwear protecting a thin pair of white pants from a shart.

95% of the masks I see people wearing are as useless as crotchless underwear protecting a thin pair of white pants from a shart.
The cloth masks that most people are wearing are 0-3% effective. Surgical masks are in the 40% range and N95s are about 95%.
Being berated by some virtue-signaling old bat wearing a homemade diaper on her face is <0% effective at anything beyond being freaking outrageous. Pepper spray outta nowhere makes me want to smack an old lady.
Neither of those things should have a place in my personal repertoire of scenarios requiring immediate action... yet here they are.

*hangs head in shame*

This is actually my neighborhood. :rolleyes:

People are losing their minds here over people who are unmasked.

I'm sorry. Seriously though, I'm thinking population centers in Cali to be worse than potland? They started going to hell before the population centers in Oregon. Being here since '83 I feel I've watched my town sink into what we have now.

This is another "Karen" who so far has gotten away with these kind of temper tantrums. Sooner or later, probably sooner, some of these Karen's are going to pull this on someone who will at best just punch their lights out. Then when "Karen" wakes up in the hospital she of course will claim to be the victim. Stupidity should be painful and some of these idiots are going to feel some real pain doing crap like this.
Better sooner than later !!! :s0103:

My neighbor told me he scolded someone at the grocery store for not agreeing with his position on masks. He was promptly and abruptly instructed to mind his own f-ing business. Wear them or not, lecturing strangers about what to do (or not do) is obnoxious.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews