JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

Man and his wife were at a dog park, outside, sitting at a table away from others eating when a crazy elderly woman approached them and pepper sprayed the man for not wearing a mask.

Crazy.
He should be glad he did not get my grandma's pinch, that'll send tears down any grown man's face. :oops:

Society is becoming less and less polite. Keep your head on a swivel out there.
What's really disturbing is if you read the comments below the article, quite a few people thought the woman's actions were completely acceptable.

Chilling that people think violence against people minding their own business is OK.

What's really disturbing is if you read the comments below the article, quite a few people thought the woman's actions were completely acceptable.

Chilling that people think violence against people minding their own business is OK.
and that they believe these masks are actually doing any good. Where does it stop.

This gives me an idea for a site fundraiser @Joe Link --masks printed with the WA or OR flags upside-down and the words "MY GOVERNOR IS AN IDIOT."

Not something I'd buy because I don't react well to things clamped onto my face like they're trying to do a Xenomorph Face-Rape reenactment, but I thought I'd run the idea up the flagpole and see who saluted it. :)

It is more than just wearing a mask. It is thorough hand washing and not touching certain parts of your face.
there are people that really believe these cheapo masks stop viruses and they are invicible as long as they have them on. Just sayin' Forget about virus entry through the eyes. :rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads