JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My neighbor told me he scolded someone at the grocery store for not agreeing with his position on masks. He was promptly and abruptly instructed to mind his own f-ing business. Wear them or not, lecturing strangers about what to do (or not do) is obnoxious.
Repeat after me all together now...

"SHUT UP, KAREN!"

9E1BB100-7B3E-44A6-899F-D95B042A2D99.png

So far I have only experienced one woman telling some guy he needed to have a mask on but he (as well as everybody else) ignored her and she was lucky it wasn't some half lit local bubba she was scolding about it!

My neighbor told me he scolded someone at the grocery store for not agreeing with his position on masks. He was promptly and abruptly instructed to mind his own f-ing business. Wear them or not, lecturing strangers about what to do (or not do) is obnoxious.
when I was getting ready for work the Wife showed me a video and my response got the Wife all mad at me. Some older gal tells some younger gal she is not wearing her mask correctly. Younger gal throws older gal to the floor causing her to end up with a broken leg. :confused:
Older gal said she is high risk. I told wife "do you think she feels better now?"
Yes the girl who threw her to the floor should be arrested but, is this going to make the old lady with a broken leg feel better? People need to mind their own damn business. If the older gal is scared she should wear a full respirator when she is running around in public instead of appointing herself mask Cop.

This is a great example of another Karen who is going to get hurt badly. She got away with it this time because the guy did not want to hit her. So she dances around saying how tough she is. She will one day pull this on someone who will put her in an ICU bed. When she wakes up I hope someone gives her a card saying "Next time don't let your alligator mouth overload your humming bird A$$.
Most of these people have never been really hit by some guy. They have no idea what it's going to be like when a fist knocks them to the ground. If she keeps it up she may pull it on someone who will start beating on her while she is curled up screaming for help. It will not be pretty or funny then.

Personally I don't think the masks do anything but make people look like morons but here's the thing.. its America, where if you want to look like a moron you're free to do so.. hell I fought for that freedom for all Americans but I also believe if you don't want to wear one you should be able to do that as well.

People just need to let people do what makes them happy. Wear a mask or dont wear a mask. I will respect you for wearing one if you so choose to do so but dont you dare throw a fit when I don't wear one.
/end rant :s0160:

Because you're a serial killer now if you don't wear a mask.
This is the worst element of all this.

The 'projection' of blame by those inferring if you do not wear a mask YOU in fact are to blame and may be responsible for 'killing' someone. Heck I am even seeing a TV PSA that is using the same inference.

My response to a person who was over the top emphatic about this got me banned from a forum which I previously posted about. His paranoia and fear about this was irrational and I responded accordingly.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads