JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The second I realize the call is a survey, of any kind, I hang up. Even if it wasn't a complete waste of time, I feel no need to discuss private matters with a stranger.
LOL-Every once in a while I'll ask them to speak up, repeat the question until they tire of me and hangup. Usually after a few "brown bottle pops".

The second I realize the call is a survey, of any kind, I hang up. Even if it wasn't a complete waste of time, I feel no need to discuss private matters with a stranger.
Makes you wonder though that when you hang up did they fill in the survey to fit their agenda? They already have the phone call connection on record to prove that they called. I believe that the proggies back load their survey results that way.

Older people's kids are grown up. And I would think a lot of them are probably smart enough to keep it safely out of reach of visitors and grandchildren on those occasions.

But most importantly

2-rules-of-business-1-mind-your-own-2-stay-3595626.png

How you keep you guns stored in your house , should be up to you..What works in one household , may not work in another.
After all its your house , you should have the best idea of what system to store guns works in it...

My initial thought after reading the article headline was "Well so what...?"
Which was quickly followed by the thought of how such a headline could be twisted into saying or implying that many older adults store their guns unsafely...sigh.
Andy

Pretty vague survey. A home defense gun isn't usually locked up when being used as a home defense gun. If you're older and don't have small children around one also might not lock a gun up.

My guess is more nursing homes and hospitals are responsible for senior deaths than an unlocked firearm. My guess is based on people I know in that industry. I'll wait for CNN to do that report. Oregon Live?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top