JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an excellent idea! Yes for mandatory liability insurance for a Constitutional right! Sign me up! Sign me up for mandatory liability insurance for the First Amendment too! (Cuz my words might offend gun owners here! They may be going through trauma reading this! They may need therapy!). While you're at it, sign me up for mandatory liability insurance for the 4th and 5th Amendment too! Cuz It just makes sense to pay in advance for a crime I might commit in the future! MORE MORE MORE!

The Democrats....who supposedly care oh so much about "marginalized groups" (such as minorities).....will they be up in arms that large % of law abiding blacks or latinos can't exercise the 2nd Amendment because they can't afford the liability insurance??
Hello?
.Liberals????

Crickets? Yeah.

The Democrats....who supposedly care oh so much about "marginalized groups" (such as minorities).....will they be up in arms that large % of law abiding blacks or latinos can't exercise the 2nd Amendment because they can't afford the liability insurance??
Hello?
.Liberals????

Crickets? Yeah.

For the record there are a bunch of us po white foks who can't affod it neitha....o_Oo_Oo_O:D

Next, up on the Docket. You can not speak in public without insurance. this is in case your words of freedom harm others. After that to enter a church and practice your religion you will need insurance in case others are offended by you practicing worship.

And yet the Frucking arshold morons in this state don't vote and nation wide don't vote and these crock stuckers get in office cause people are to frucking lazy to fill out a ballet. I am mad at politicians but even more so at arse wipes who think votes never count so why bother attitude
:mad::s0003:

+Bonus points for creative wrangling of text avoiding "bubblegum" overrides. Good thing too, you might have broke the gum machine!

It is a right guaranteed by the Constitution. They cannot legally force anyone to have to buy insurance for a Right granted us by the US Constitution. It will never hold up if they do.

I am closing on a place in a very rural location in a different state soon. The PNW has been over-run by commies.
FortRock out.

Unfortunately this is getting to be one of the only options. But I'd say it's not going to work unless people join forces & move into a county & take it over.

Find a place with the least amount of net government intrusion & least population & have 5-10,000 people buy adjoining property there. Have everyone create & sign a pact like the Articles of Confederation or similar to how wagon trains did it. Basically a leave everyone alone unless they mess with someone else.

Basically set up a small nation that is liberty focused until the idea spreads enough that others do the same. I see this as the only true hope.

It is a right guaranteed by the Constitution. They cannot legally force anyone to have to buy insurance for a Right granted us by the US Constitution. It will never hold up if they do.

That's what everyone said about everything else. They argue the Commerce Clause, Emergency Clause & Necessary and Proper Clause give them the power as long as you have a chance at gun ownership or making your own it's not infringement.

It won't hold up I agree good chance, but then these Nazi bastards are not held accountable for trying to do what they are doing. That has to be a crime on some level to openly attempting to pas such laws is along the line of conspiracy to commit treason. But I guess your name has to be Bundy to qualify for trumped up conspiracy charges.
But lets remember OFF said Prozasnki would not stay in office if SB941 passed. It was also said that Background checks here would be challenged in court if passed and would win and it has never come to pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

dont hold your breath.... its now illegal to not have medical insurance....isnt that govt extortion?...buy obama insurance or be fined....if you dont pay the govt fines, will you not be incarcerated? is this not extortion?.....
the govt does not play by the rules, they make them to control us and pick our pockets into total submission
kinda how the Communist operate?

dont hold your breath.... its now illegal to not have medical insurance....isnt that govt extortion?...buy obama insurance or be fined....if you dont pay the govt fines, will you not be incarcerated? is this not extortion?.....
the govt does not play by the rules, they make them to control us and pick our pockets into total submission
kinda how the Communist operate?

To have or not have medical is not a protected right in the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment is. They cannot deny you that right by enacting a mandate you buy insurance first. It goes against the constitution by that very fact. And a reason to fight.

To have or not have medical is not a protected right in the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment is. They cannot deny you that right by enacting a mandate you buy insurance first. It goes against the constitution by that very fact. And a reason to fight.
Executive Actions or Executive Oders that violate the Constitution don't seem to be a problem for the current administration...

Executive Actions or Executive Oders that violate the Constitution don't seem to be a problem for the current administration...

All it would take is a swipe of a pen to erase them all also.
Or for him to be declared an Illegal President Kenyon.

No one can erase the Constitution with the swipe of a pen !

Taku they are not with the swipe of a pen wiping out the constitution preventing you from getting guns......

you can scream 2nd all you want they are clearly chip chip chipping away ......ALL AROUND THE 2ND AMENDMENT ARGUMENT

they just want them insured now....and forcing us to buy insurance isnt going to be deemed a violation of the 2nd

Im not trying to compare health insurance to the constitution thats ludicrous
Im just saying.......... they WILL

just like obama care is already extorting money from us and extortion "a federal offense" but they will
we have parental rights but they stripped us of some parental rights here in Oregon last month without asking us....no one cares
screaming the second isnt working for us, maybe voting will help us out of this constant gun bigotry.... but I also have come to the realization, here on the west coast it will never end:mad:

Last Edited:
Next, up on the Docket. You can not speak in public without insurance. this is in case your words of freedom harm others. After that to enter a church and practice your religion you will need insurance in case others are offended by you practicing worship.

And yet the Frucking arshold morons in this state don't vote and nation wide don't vote and these crock stuckers get in office cause people are to frucking lazy to fill out a ballet. I am mad at politicians but even more so at arse wipes who think votes never count so why bother attitude
:mad::s0003:

"will they be up in arms that large % of law abiding blacks or latinos can't exercise the 2nd Amendment because they can't afford the liability insurance??"

No guns for negroes...
http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ngn-download-view.htm

"It is a right guaranteed by the Constitution. They cannot legally force anyone to have to buy insurance..."

Sorry to prick your bubble, they can do that and a lot worse. It's not a piece of parchment stopping them, it is the prospect of passing laws nobody pays attention to (they really hate that) as well as the prospect of ending up hanging from a lamp post.

"To have or not have medical is not a protected right in the Constitution."

Certainly it is. Ever hear of the 10th Amendment?

Again, the parchment doesn't protect you. It's just a matter of willpower. The first step toward freedom is seeing the world as it is, freeing your own mind. People in government are a parasite class, and you are the host organism. Always was that way, always will be that way. Become an apostate from the government religion.
http://strike-the-root.com/apostate-from-government-religion

You are still a member of that church, Taku.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top