JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats the store i bought my witness from. those guys always have a weapon on their hips, he clearly never took the time to walk in before making the decision.

The Darwin posts made me think of something scary. This guy probably has or will have off-spring and they are going to be voters one day.

yea, after i went back for ammo and got turned away because i wasnt interested in another gun, ive decided to only window shop there from now on. better off spending my money at other places.

Now that is the epitomy of stupid. There just are no words to describe unless he WANTED to go to jail or maybe get shot to death. Amazing.

Last Edited:
I wonder if he was under some unfounded preconceived notion that the guns in the cases were loaded, but the ones on the hips were not..

Criminals have a lot of weird myths they believe.. They often seem to think they know lots of outs and tricks and shortcuts, only to find out the hard way that the law doesn't really provide any.

The guy is a total idiot. Of course the media idiots who are writing the report aren't much better, having apparently flunked spelling in basic English in college. Here it is verbatim "That didn't seem to phase the manager". Too much TV, cable and video games. I can usually tell the age of a person posting by their grammar and spelling mistakes on forums and news reports. I am sure glad I am not going to be around to witness the final collapse

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top