JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now, guys, we have this wrong. Derrick is the victim here - he is the victim of a society that expects people to earn their own living, pay their own bills, buy their own food and support themselves. I mean, really, here the poor guy is, living in a society that expects/wants people to behave responsibly, not break the law and stuff....what is a guy like Derrick to do but rebel and act out like this?

He needs help.... I think 5 to 10 years should be sufficient. By the time he gets out, he will have learned better skills from the other prisoners.

I believe he had a motive, he bought a hi point 9mm for 800.00 dollars there, went to any other gun shop but discount and seen it was a 275.00 dollar gun everywhere else, got angry that he over paid and went back to express his concerns......

His twin walked into city hall in Beaverton last night and grabbed a cop's gun, firing it into a wall.
Zombie Apoplexy is happening!
<broken link removed>

Maybe we're not giving Derrick enough credit?

People use the figure of speech "it was $550 everywhere else, so this was a steal at $500!"

When he saw the very same pistol for $695 at "Discount" Guns, it was too good to be true.

This guy beats my favorite stupid parolee who wrote his bank stickup note on his parole paperwork and left it at the bank... This moron apparently was going for suicide by gun shop staff instead of suicide by cop - hope it doesn't become a trend...

Now, guys, we have this wrong. Derrick is the victim here - he is the victim of a society that expects people to earn their own living, pay their own bills, buy their own food and support themselves. I mean, really, here the poor guy is, living in a society that expects/wants people to behave responsibly, not break the law and stuff....what is a guy like Derrick to do but rebel and act out like this?

He needs help.... I think 5 to 10 years should be sufficient. By the time he gets out, he will have learned better skills from the other prisoners.

That was some darn fine bit of logic there.

I think you're onto something.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top