JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unknown to 95.3175% of the Members. I have heard tell, that there is a Gang here!!!!

You know, one is an individual, Two is a Couple, three or so is a "few", but how Many is a Gang????

It is sort of like when barry sore Toe Eooo, was told that 2 Brazillian had died in a Battle Zone in Afganistan, he weeped, and Sniffed, and then quietly asked (how many is a Brazillion...)

Bada bump Bada Bump...

philip :eek:

Did you tell her there is a Caveman here and a metal monster? I am pretty sure they are party to most mischief around the board. :D
Oh, Jim I am very ashamed of myself. No I did not tell her. There are a lot of uncivilized names on this board. As you mentioned Caveman/Monster, there's even a Slimmer for Gods sake. But the most uncivilized name would have to be BoonDocks36. After a stomper had posted on this thread, how could I mention all the other uncivilized names. There's a myriad of them on this site. Jim, you and I are the only ones deemed civilized on this site. :D Kristina, Just having fun. Welcome to the uncivilized forum...Jim and I are the only civilized ones, of course.

Oh, Jim I am very ashamed of myself. No I did not tell her. There are a lot of uncivilized names on this board. As you mentioned Caveman/Monster, there's even a Slimmer for Gods sake. But the most uncivilized name would have to be BoonDocks36. After a stomper had posted on this thread, how could I mention all the other uncivilized names. There's a myriad of them on this site. Jim, you and I are the only ones deemed civilized on this site. :D Kristina, Just having fun. Welcome to the uncivilized forum...Jim and I are the only civilized ones, of course.

:D Interesting, first time I ever been called civilized. Normally I am called some body part.:D

Thanks for the camouflage.

This video brings up a good point though.
Would there ever be a time when you'd be tempted to pre-empt what you feel was something bad about to go down after spotting a gun on someone?

I know profiling isn't PC or even accurate all the time but let's say you see a scraggly tweaker type shakily stuffing what looks like a revolver in his jacket pocket across the street outside Dairy Mart some night.

He's looking around behind him all paranoid then puts up his hoodie and paces suspiciously by the door as customers come and go. You go in and get your gallon of milk and pay the pretty cashier.

Tweaker is now at the candy rack, hands in pocket seemingly undecided between a Snickers bar or a Twix.

As you scoop up your change you notice it will just be the cashier and tweaker after you leave. What do you do next?:s0092:

I would attempt to make eye contact with the cashier and try to determine if he/she was getting the same vibe off of the tweaker that I was. If I really though something bad was about to go down I might also ask to use the restroom, which would give me an excuse to stay there and remain out of sight. Otherwise...not much else you can do. There is no law against "looking" like a tweaker, and I am not a cop.

I'd be demanding the other guys that jumped in be charged with theft of a firearm and battery as well.
They didn't instigate the situation and did not have any criminal intent. If there is a scuffle or altercation between two people and a gun is present, seems like it would be in everyone's best interests for a responsible 3rd party to secure the weapon until the police arrived.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top