JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody can put words in your mouth, because it's already stuffed with bacon! :D

I have no doubt she's a strong woman/individual, so let's have Karen Payne speak for herself, if she feels the need.

Jim, I'm starting to think you might actually have a "thing" for her... There's bacon slobber all over the place! :rolleyes:

Let's have Karen Payne speak for herself, if she feels the need. Jim, I think you might actually have a "thing" for her... There's bacon slobber all over the place!

:D Now, don't start on me, I will end up testing your sense of humor:s0140:. It's a fatherly thing, I am way too old for her. :s0033:and anyway we need more wemins in this place, you guys have stale conversation after so long:D

Edited to add, I have guns older than she is:D

Last Edited:

I have no doubt she's a strong woman/individual, so let's have Karen Payne speak for herself, if she feels the need.

Jim, I'm starting to think you might actually have a "thing" for her... There's bacon slobber all over the place! :rolleyes:
As I said before, my apologies if anyone took my response the wrong way, I believe in our God given right to bear arms but should had said, the people in power in all levels of government deem this as a privilege and recon I steered the pot here a bit. Now are we all ready for a shot or two of Jack ;)

As I said before, my apologies if anyone took my response the wrong way, I believe in our God given right to bear arms but should had said, the people in power in all levels of government deem this as a privilege and recon I steered the pot here a bit. Now are we all ready for a shot or two of Jack ;)

Thanks for the clarification, Karen. It's much appreciated. ;)

As for the shots of Jack.... Oh, HELL YEAH!! :D

(...)the people in power in all levels of government deem this as a privilege(...)

I was about to point this out as well. 2A says we have the "right to bear arms" but all of the laws and regulations surrounding gun ownership - and even more so concealed carry - turn that "right" into a "privilege". Referencing your original post, you said you see it as a privilege to carry concealed, and in Oregon that is exactly what it is, a privilege to be earned and potentially lost.

Last Edited:
^^^ Just Jim....

That is exactly the approximent reason I always use "Correct" when something is not wrong...

In my Oh So Humble OPinION, I think the word ~right~ Is so overused, that it borders upon being AB-Used.

It is also why I do things with words like abused, above!!!

Beyond the concept that, in general, there are bunches of peoPles who take Life Far too Seriously!!!!!!!

I mean, I do believe in Situational AwareNess... But while I am fingering my iPad, to arrange the ElectRons, in correct OrDer, I feel I can lower my Situational Awareness, at least 2, possibly 3.1823 % from Full on Boogie Tilt the machine!!!!!

philip, who has now had some Caffeine ... And Biscuits & Gravy!!!! OK, 2 pieces of Bacon as well... But I did not eat the fudge, nor shoot the Sheriff!!!! :D

I was about to point this out as well. 2A says we have the "right to bear arms" but all of the laws and regulations surrounding gun ownership - and even more so concealed carry - turn that "right" into a "privilege". Referencing your original post, you said you see it as a privilege to carry concealed, and in Oregon that is exactly what it is, a privilege to be earned and potentially lost.

Mmmm, another newbee:D Hope you have a sense of humor around this buncho_O:D

Aside from the banter back and forth about "right to carry" derailing this post, lets get back to the actual incident. Karen you didn't answer my post. Am I to assume you have since reversed your line of thought earlier?

Still curious on why you feel this was the fault of the victim. By your earlier post you would be in favor of clearing rapists if the victim didn't dress and act like a hermit. When do criminals become responsible for their actions?

^^^ @ Norm0931, please don't go Postal on us and demand strick adherence to stay on topic, the topic can be wider than OP#1, such as, our 2A, the words Privileged, versus Sall Not Be Infringed...

Which is where I bring this into the thread...

@ Karen Payne, knowing there Are no Legal Infringement upon our RIGHTS, do you feel the word usage "Privileged" is needed, to reference to Non Gun Activists???? Is it ~correct~ To use this word, that several challenged you on????

I, for one will not banter about it... I have even discussed it, in the State of California where my Step-Mother just Gasped, when she saw that I had traveled into her area, with a Politically Non-Correct, Evil Lookin,g Self Loading ,Projectile Expender... Otherwise known as a Kel-Tec Sub2000!

She was explaining in her timid mannerisms, how gosh, it might go into a Full On Rampage, grow Legs & Arms, and load itself, walk on down to the Local Mall ( Without a TomTom Navigation Device, even... ) and go POSTAL!!!!

I offered the explanation that it is only a machine, like a car, but with no Electronic Ignition... Is very travel friendly, as it hinges upon itself, to reduce its size, yada yada yada....

For her, I could not Even get, to the Place where I could Offer the Idea, that LAWS Passed, which are Not Constitututional in Their language are really Not Legally Binding....

Only Very Costly to argue that Point!

So, do you feel that concept "Not Constitutionally Binding" accurate?

Do you consider the "I will Not Comply" attitude, say as done recently in Olympia Washington, Valid????

philip, whose Coffee had more Caffeine than usual!!!!! o_O

The incident is just like all the others we see, too hard to comment on because there isn't enough information out to make an informed opinion. When the whole story comes out then ya we can stay on topic but for now it's all more "what if" than "what's right".o_O

The banter is to keep the place friendly and a nice place to be, no sense driving people away just to make a point:D. ( Unless of course they are left wing loones that have no place on a gun board.):D

Here's a rundown of the history of this thread:

Dude get's tackled lawfully concealing
That's whack
Carrying a gun is a privilege
NONSENSE!
Mmmm.... Bacon.....
We all tolerate Stomper, let's hug
Mmmm.... Bacon....

Where were we again?

So, you don't want me to go "postal" on asking you to not go off on some stupid tangent unrelated to the thread topic? It's all well and good if you want to debate carry, but this thread is not about that. I'm honestly trying to find out why someone would blame a victim for the crime and a bunch of crap meaningless posts are clogging the thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top