JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A 51-year-old man was arrested off an Interstate 5 exit ramp near Salem Thursday after allegedly threatening passing motorists with what appeared to be a firearm.

Oregon State Police troopers responded about 3:45 p.m. to the exit ramp at Mission Street Southeast after receiving calls that Noe Gonzalez was pointing a "dark-colored, pistol-like" object at drivers, said Lt. Gregg Hastings, a state police spokesman.

Gonzalez was arrested at gunpoint by troopers. Hastings said Gonzalez was wearing a gun holster and that the object he was aiming at motorists was taken as evidence.

Hastings did not reveal what Gonzalez was brandishing and cited an ongoing investigation into the incident as a reason.

Gonzalez was booked into the Marion County Jail on suspicion of menacing and disorderly conduct.

Man arrested, accused of pointing 'pistol-like' object at drivers on I-5 near Salem | OregonLive.com
-- Everton Bailey Jr.

It was probably a hair dryer.... Conair 1.50 caliber Full auto. With its own solar powered battery pack. Oh yes, and laser and tactical light along with back up iron sights and a Norelco 2 stage trigger. Did I mention bull barrel...:gun03:

Brutus Out

"Menacing and disorderly conduct" is such a crock.
Its when you make someone feel uncomfortable but haven't actually committed a crime.
Still, if he was threatening me I would have either got out of the car or called it in and let the SS deal with him.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top