JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only wish I had a RED LABLE .12 gau with 28 inch barrels:(

Well now. Back when I used to exhibit at Ruger display shows, this was a display I did. I no longer own either shotgun. Far too gorgeous to use, and awfully expensive to own just to take out of the safe once a year.:confused:

GEDC0962.jpg

So a few voting share holders of Rugers demand some sort of report. Did they also demand that the Ruger Board actually do it? Pay for it? Lots of ways the board can just round file the strange request.

Ruger does have to go under some corrective actions. Perhaps they have too much product line. They also need to consider doing more in house and less sub contracted. How will they survive?

Maybe long term they will not. I do hope they have some long term Corporate planning going on. They are going to need it. Perhaps some more Government sales activity? They are going to have to adapt.

I am left handed. I do not see Ruger addressing this. I would be willing to pay a premium for more LH product line.

I am left handed. I do not see Ruger addressing this. I would be willing to pay a premium for more LH product line.
Ruger's new PC-9 Carbine is almost completely ambidextrous, with the exception of the safety, and I believe most of their handguns are, as well.

If you're talking about left handed bolt action rifles, you mention that "perhaps they have too much product line", and then immediately criticize their lack of products designed exclusively for a small portion of the market. Seems a bit contradictory to me.

I think Ruger has been doing an amazing job of actually listening to customer demand, and bringing new products to market. I have no real concern of them going under any time soon, barring any political shenanigans.

A LH 10-22 would be nice. Impossible to do. A LH AR15 would be nice. Difficult to do. Offering a LH version of ALL their RH product line would be very nice.

Bill never answers my letters. The old guy. I am old also. :)

This is probably fake news or libtard propaganda

The MAJORITY of shareholders did not even vote.

Of those voting, there were enough left-leaning corporate institutions to squeak-by their gun control motion. This travesty serves as an example of the rank and file not paying attention and then suffering by their own benign neglect.

I am a Ruger shareholder and I DID vote in opposition to the proposal.

By the way, Ruger pays a good dividend and has allowed me to profit financially while supporting your constitutional rights.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top