JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger can take there clunky but sturdy guns and go the way of the Do-do for all I care. [And please take S&W]

I remember the days when this company's leader thought it best to keep normal capacity magazines out of common peoples hands.

Truth be told cheep was all they ever had going for them. o_O

Ruger can take there clunky but sturdy guns and go the way of the Do-do for all I care. [And please take S&W]

I remember the days when this company's leader thought it best to keep normal capacity magazines out of common peoples hands.

Not a fan, eh? :)

Everyone knows Ruger now produces the #1 choice of assassins worldwide, its suppressor ready and has the all dreaded takedown feature which makes it shoot further, PCC.

They have not been reliable 2nd amendment advocates for decades. There was a lot of nonsense that went on with them in the Clinton years.

I'm with you

Interesting discussion. I have two thoughts:

1) I am happy to take any "meh", "average", or "sub par" guns off anyone's hands. Being the selfless servant of the public I am, I am willing to saddle myself with these poor examples of the gunsmiths craft!

2) The notion of groups that oppose our civil rights using economic leverage to usurp constitutional freedoms would be difficult to counter. I believe there is hope and i find that in beer!

While I enjoy drinking beer, that's not what I am talking about. I am referring to the explosion of "craft" or "micro" breweries in the past few decades. Is it possible that the decline of the few mammoth, conglomerate owned firearms manufactures could give rise to smaller, more agile, and higher quality manufactures?

I realize this is not an exact parrellel. I mention it more of a thought experiment and investigation of what's possible than as a specific path to the future.

Anyhow, PM me for the address of my FFL to transfer those pesky low grade firearms

Ruger, S & W, are making firearms in this country and the snowflakes are pushing to shut them down. So good, bad, shoddy, or ugly (Highpoint?), we need to support them rather than sit back and lick our bruised backsides.

Good God I sound like a bitter old man! :D

Me, too Doc.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top