JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This came out on Facebook today. I do a lot of media and marketing work and for this company to put this out is a major marketing foot stomp. I don't understand how this made it past somebody really. I have been there a lot and never thought I would see something like this.

threat dynamics picture.jpg

This came out on Facebook today. I do a lot of media and marketing work and for this company to put this out is a major marketing foot stomp. I don't understand how this made it past somebody really. I have been there a lot and never thought I would see something like this.

View attachment 414415
WTF????
Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to find a new damn job.

Trouble about this is an irreversible marketing mistake that will go viral, It is out there, and depending on how the marketing people are, and what their focus is, meaning millennials, they will try and dismiss this has a simple mistake.

To me is shows a huge disconnect in that the marketing people do not truly understand what the company does and have no clue how serious this type of perception is. The marketing people are obviously not shooters or gun handlers.

Trouble about this is an irreversible marketing mistake that will go viral, It is out there, and depending on how the marketing people are, and what their focus is, meaning millennials, they will try and dismiss this has a simple mistake.

To me is shows a huge disconnect in that the marketing people do not truly understand what the company does and have no clue how serious this type of perception is. The marketing people are obviously not shooters or gun handlers.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that. People are making copies of it to show others. Taking it down will do nothing once something like that is put on line.

Maybe someone aught to bring this clownery to their attention!??

That smug little fitty cent in da house troll thing is insane.

I had to look, and the image changed and no one has signed up for this class even out through the end of March 2018. Instead of going all gangster the "new" model is tea-cupping the pistol.

I had to look, and the image changed and no one has signed up for this class even out through the end of March 2018. Instead of going all gangster the "new" model is tea-cupping the pistol.

Too late for that. I am sure somebody picked up on it has the original post came out about 5:15 or so. Unfortunately the damage was done. If I was in their marketing, after I fired the person who put that up, I would make a we screwed up post and do some damage control. It is recoverable, just get aggressive about it.

I doubt it's a mistake. If you didn't get it you probably weren't the target. Not my cup of tea but maybe women will like it. Show it to a woman and see what she says.

I doubt it's a mistake. If you didn't get it you probably weren't the target. Not my cup of tea but maybe women will like it. Show it to a woman and see what she says.

My wife looked at it and said a tramp with her finger on the trigger, acting like some hood rat. But since she is over 50 she has a different perception of females and guns and personal defense.

The add has amateur written all over it. The white text on the light background where the "immersive" is written is hard to read. But of course dudes are going to look at the chick for a while. Depending on the age of the females they might go for it. Just my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews