JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...if you know...you know...

Screenshot_20220329-105538_Messages.jpg

Red Efining...the Republican version of telling somone to fornicate thyself and the steed upon which thou didst arrive
Shades of Marcinko... "I'll give you 'bedside manner,' I'll make you EAT the effing bed." :)

There's a time for kind and gentle words and a time for Shock Therapy... and the art is in knowing when and how to use each and the entire range in between. Something I admittedly need a LOT of work on myself...

How 'bout that? I've been alive as long as you've been ummm… servicing.
I'm 59 now, and on my 30th year of instructing and teaching...and can still pound out sub 9 minute miles.

I like instructing, but love teaching more. Having the person experience the "Why" is what keeps me going in this.
Haven't been in combat like the veterans on here may have experienced, but have been in enough elephant type schtuff on both the street and woodland warfare to still be relevant.

But the day I can't make sub 10 minute miles...I'll ponder about hanging it up. Til then...don't give me excuses why you can't...give me reasons why you can!

Get ta shootin y'all...and make every round count...

I have been through 30+ years of instructors, including Leatham, Jarret and other top world shooters...there's none that can teach to diagnose yourself better than Bill.

Had to tend to some High Desert Cartridge Company biz...heard the class got a bit moist on Saturday.

PM me for swag

Bill Blower's class is awesome, he is definitely a very analytical instructor. The only reason I wasn't there this weekend was in order to maintain a somewhat affordable training budget this year I'm making a point to not repeat classes I've already taken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top