JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I realize the possible/probable consequences of intervention for a stranger but I probably would,as it's just my nature, maybe my USMC training but i would have trouble letting an innocent person be harmed, if I can help.

This is rich...

"Portland police advise people to call 911 first, but as the bureau deals with low staffing, they don't always come to the scene. In the absence of an immediate police response, numerous organizations teach bystanders how they can safely intervene."

As someone else stated... better to just stay out of Portland.

Bystander
Intervention
Training

Come
Hither

wnmgo1bqfvg41.jpg

Im curious who are these "numerous" organizations that teach people how to "safely" intervene in assaults on strangers....?

Couple things I thought reading the report:

Wonder what the "bystander training" actually entails….. doubtful that it's recommended to get physically/actively involved.

There's No police to blame…. So maybe blame the community….. that's also being disarmed? Not just weapons but the desire to intervene, with the threat of ridicule or even prosecution.

I feel the city's are no longer just negligent for public safety….. but facilitating or causing more violence and threats to citizens…… little tinfoil hat….

Looks like the lady didn't lose her kids or was seriously injured….. so that's a praise report.

View attachment 1394391View attachment 1394392

This father and daughter both love each other very much, despite 1 of them having taken 5 bullets compliments of the other. Which 1 would you shoot to save 3 other lives?

No Googling, that's not fair. Ticktockticktock
I remember I was at a barbeque once 35 years ago when I was in the Army. It was one of those dreadful affairs where the guy we were there to see and his wife were bickering the whole time to an extent that was uncomfortable for us anyway. At some point he took his shirt off and had a huge scar on his shoulder front and back. I asked him what the hell happened to his shoulder. "My wife shot me with a 45" she came around the corner and said "Yep, and I'd do it again" .

I stay out of domestic stuff. I know how much cops are loath to go into domestic calls for a reason. One minute you think you're saving someone and the next minute the person you are saving is attacking you for arresting their "abuser" . .

Last Edited:
This is rich...

"Portland police advise people to call 911 first, but as the bureau deals with low staffing, they don't always come to the scene. In the absence of an immediate police response, numerous organizations teach bystanders how they can safely intervene."
This article kills me. So, if someone is being violently assaulted, bystanders should intervene... by telling the assailant to leave the victim alone. Let me know how that works out for ya. :rolleyes:

This article kills me. So, if someone is being violently assaulted, bystanders should intervene... by telling the assailant to leave the victim alone. Let me know how that works out for ya. :rolleyes:
This is the thought process of these people, they are destined to be conquered and this nation won't survive when the population is significantly like them.

Haha! :s0140:

Portland is a cesspool.

The city needs to update physical/medical coverage, legal backing and any financial losses for work or getting sued before they want people to intervene. By the way, that used to be call vigilantism, because the government will protect you (disclaimer: Police have no legal duty to act).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top